The New X-Files Learning Curve

The New X-Files Learning Curve

The new X-Files learning curve

Read Full Article

...Is that seriously what they did? I never had much of a love for the X-Files but if they seriously said everything from the past series were BS, that takes BALLS.

Diablo1099:
...Is that seriously what they did? I never had much of a love for the X-Files but if they seriously said everything from the past series were BS, that takes BALLS.

Wellll... kinda. It wasn't that it was BS, it's that

Makabriel:

Diablo1099:

Wellll... kinda. It wasn't that it was BS, it's that

[spoiler]...Wouldn't that mean they were covering up the aliens then?

I mean, I understand what you are saying but if they were using Alien Tech or something for some secret plot, then they would have to cover up the aliens anyway, right?[/quote]

Diablo1099:

More spoiler!!

There, you don't have to watch!

Makabriel:
More spoiler!!

There, you don't have to watch!

Ahhhh, I see now, Cheers :D

That comic is... about 100% accurate.

I just had to read Mulder and Scully's dialogue in their typical, flat, emotionless delivery, despite how exciting it was supposed to sound.
I didn't see the first two episodes of the revived series, but from what I heard abut it (like the comments section of this week's Critical Miss), the blonde haired guy with the glasses nailed it.

And rather continue with a strong narrative it will be a monster of the week format, with an occasional story episode to keep people invested.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here