Honest Game Trailers: Tales from the Borderlands

Tales from the Borderlands

From the developers that can make a compelling story out of literally nothing, comes the game that set all the records for shooting sh*t in adventure games

Watch Video

FINALLY I see more Tales from the Borderlands on here. Damn, I mean... first two episodes come out then suddenly there's NOTHING about ti.

Suffice to say, this made me laugh though I was surprised there was no joke about Troy Baker playing the leading man though he's the leading man in almost EVERY game nowadays... or at least he was when the first episode came out.

I'd rather play this quicktime-event: the game 8 times over than any of the Borderlands shooter titles. Well, maybe not 8...I don't know. How boring is it to complete any of the three? I gave up about a quarter way through due to boredom.

Xsjadoblayde:
I'd rather play this quicktime-event: the game 8 times over than any of the Borderlands shooter titles. Well, maybe not 8...I don't know. How boring is it to complete any of the three? I gave up about a quarter way through due to boredom.

Eh, your mileage may vary. Me, I didn't initially like BL1, but coming back to it later, I figured it out, and had a lot of fun. 2 is good, and so is TPS.

OT: I've done the first two chapters of Tales, but kinda went off it. Maybe because this is a point and click from a property that's been FPS up to this point; maybe because so many 'choices' made me feel like I was missing 'the good stuff' no matter what I decided.

Or not. I dunno. Now that the whole thing's out, I guess I could go back to it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here