Doomsday Arcade: Episode Five

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode Five

On foot and on the run, Lund and Shanks seek refuge in an abandoned building, where they come face-to-face with certain Doom.

Watch Video

Absolutely brilliant :P Looking forward to the next one already.

That was the most amazing thing I have seen. EVER.

But seriously, great episode: I loved the FPS bit :D

The ultimate weapon some shit filled pants

Great episode

haha what a great episode loved the drums bit

BFG FTW!

The lightbulb idea falling down and breaking was brilliant.

There are too many parts I liked for me to mention.
Basically, this show rocks and never fails to make me lmao.

The last two lines killed me! Excellent stuff lads!

First time i've ever watched this is wasnt that bad. i'll probably watch it again next week

The lightbulb and the drums made me laugh my arse off.

Jursa:
The lightbulb idea falling down and breaking was brilliant.

Everyone else in my house is asleep right now so I had to fight hard not laugh too loud with that part.

I have to admit I didn't know which game this episode was parodying. When I saw the UAC sign I recognised it but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Great episode, this has become my favourite Escapist series.

Okay not being able to tape the flashlight to the gun... CLASSIC!!!! That made the whole episode for me.

nice.

who was the dude in the helmet? i didn't get that

Archaon6044:
nice.

Goatlemon:

I have to admit I didn't know which game this episode was parodying. When I saw the UAC sign I recognised it but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

where they come face-to-face with certain Doom.

Slycne:

Archaon6044:
nice.

Goatlemon:

where they come face-to-face with certain Doom.

Yeah, seriously guys. Know your game history.

ah right. cheers.

i must say i never actually played doom. too young at the time, and i've never been arsed to try and find it

Archaon6044:
ah right. cheers.

i must say i never actually played doom. too young at the time, and i've never been arsed to try and find it

they made a recent one only a couple years back

Ah, the old Doom routine brings a tear of joy to my eye every time :D

Once again, love you guys =D

Absolutely brilliant and the editing was top notch as usual.

Awesome SFX! This is has to be the best video series now...

carnkhan4:
Awesome SFX! This is has to be the best video series now...

Unforgotten Realms = 1st
There will be brawl = 2nd
Unskippable = 3rd
Doomsday = 4th
Escapist show = 5th
ZP = 6th
De-Rez = 7th

I seriously had doubts when i saw the first episode, but i only see good things coming this way for this series, loved the slight obstacle joke.

Pretty good. Although I caught on to the fact that it was doom, I still don't quite know who the helmet guy was. I mean, I don't remember the protagonist wearing a helmet.

"He'll never clear that slight obstacle!"
Not as good as the others, but still pretty awesome. But then again I'm not much of a Doom player.

BFG deserves a live action movie.
There has apperantly already been made an animated film based on the book in 1989.

Loved that book when I was a kid.

hahaha i thought it was a parody of both doom and halo (dual wielding esp)

This made my day. *highfive*

Loved your work as usally but the only thing I really didn't get was the joke about the BFG and I think it was a book called "BFG" or something like that. Could someone please explain that to me?

dalek sec:
Loved your work as usally but the only thing I really didn't get was the joke about the BFG and I think it was a book called "BFG" or something like that. Could someone please explain that to me?

The BFG (which stands for "Big Friendly Giant") is a children's book written by Roald Dahl
and illustrated by Quentin Blake, first published in 1982.
Its good ^^
BFG is also a Big Fucking Gun in DOOM.

PS: EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR!

Lund and Shanks mumble too much. Maybe I would enjoy this more if they didn't. Nice job at recreating Doom though. Is it supposed to be ironic that Lund said to cut the stupid puns when he used a pretty dumb pun in the end (Now you're radio-crap-tive!" With that aside, I love self-reference.

Sindre1:

dalek sec:

The BFG (which stands for "Big Friendly Giant") is a children's book written by Roald Dahl
and illustrated by Quentin Blake, first published in 1982.
Its good ^^
BFG is also a Big Fucking Gun in DOOM.

PS: EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR!

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up for me Sindrel.

PS: We're working on it, it's going to take some time.

Yeah, the bathroom "hey, look in the mirror. you know you want to" parts in Doom 3 scared me shitless.

Argh.

I want a little picture of me at the bottom of my vision, making faces, in real life...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here