We Happy Few Preview - Are You On Your Joy?

We Happy Few Preview - Are You On Your Joy?

We Happy Few may be the most successfully terrifying horror game I've played in years - and it isn't even a horror game.

Read Full Article

A game with a drug called "Joy" just makes me want to play through Lisa again.

I can't remember; have they said which platforms it's going to be on? And might it be on PSN as well?

(I've been following this for awhile; it looks great, and I hope I get a chance to play it.)

THM:
I can't remember; have they said which platforms it's going to be on? And might it be on PSN as well?

(I've been following this for awhile; it looks great, and I hope I get a chance to play it.)

Looks like just PC and xbone. Hope it comes to Sony too.

As a fan of observing dystopian nightmares (including our modern society) I will have to say my interest is piqued. That cop with a mask is just plain creepy.

Terminalchaos:
As a fan of observing dystopian nightmares (including our modern society) I will have to say my interest is piqued. That cop with a mask is just plain creepy.

Same here, but for different reasons. Specifically the idea of actually having to blend into a society that ruthlessly purges anyone for thought-crime in a society that looks like it was based on The Prisoner.

Dr. McD:

Terminalchaos:

Same here, but for different reasons. Specifically the idea of actually having to blend into a society that ruthlessly purges anyone for thought-crime in a society that looks like it was based on The Prisoner.

The purging for thought crime is becoming too real man. Is this twitter with fps elements added?
Just had to google The Prisoner. I remember the Simpsons homage to it and perusing those images shows me what you mean by the comparison.

Terminalchaos:

Dr. McD:

Terminalchaos:

The purging for thought crime is becoming too real man. Is this twitter with fps elements added?
Just had to google The Prisoner. I remember the Simpsons homage to it and perusing those images shows me what you mean by the comparison.

Becoming too real? It's always been there and frankly it's much lower than it used to be. You think modern society is bad try reading a history book (anywhere in the 1950s in particular). It's been real for a very long time.

RaikuFA:
Looks like just PC and xbone. Hope it comes to Sony too.

Rats. Well, here's hoping. :/

If I ever pre-ordered games, this would be the one.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here