Good Bad Flicks: Exploring The Dead

Exploring The Dead

Exploring the making of The Dead.

Watch Video

CecilT:
Exploring The Dead

Exploring the making of The Dead.

Watch Video

I remember passing by this when it came out. I thought it was just another generic zombie flick; guess I was wrong. If I ever see it again in stores or go to Amazon, I'll be sure to check it out.

One of the best zombi movies of the 2000s.Sadly the sequel didn?t get me as much as this one, but I wouldn?t want the directors to risk their lives again and could see, why the wanted to do something different.
If you like atmospheric zombie flicks, you should perhaps one day dedicate an episode to italian director Pupi Avati?s chiller "Zeder". It?s a very subtle and threatening threatment of the theme.

so maybe it is worth a shot. certainly the location is different and having slower zombies from the looks of it instead fast running once.
but shooting under these conditions, even i would have quit and said, film it somewhere else. looks like it payed off.

Reminds me of Lost in La Mancha and the horror stories of Herzog where the trials and tribulations of making a movie is just as compelling as the movie itself.

GreenSkin99:
Reminds me of Lost in La Mancha and the horror stories of Herzog where the trials and tribulations of making a movie is just as compelling as the movie itself.

But Herzog?s Demon and Muse was Klaus Kinski.No natural conditions or political difficulties can possibly be worse, than dealing with Klaus` temperament. :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here