#123: That Old Trick

Caramel Frappe:
That's kind of worrisome. Erin just drinks the poison without flinching, or hesitating for that part.
She either has a lot of faith in Fluttershy their healer or she's that suicidal ... either way she's crazy.

It is just a video game.

(Though I caught the hint about having attempted before. Poor Erin.)

And then it reacts with that blue soda shit...

Caramel Frappe:
.. That's kind of worrisome. Erin just drinks the poison without flinching, or hesitating for that part.
She either has a lot of faith in Fluttershy their healer or she's that suicidal ... either way she's crazy.

I took it to mean she's actually tried to poison herself before, or at least that she's used to medication/treatments that have significantly painful 'side effects'.

One guard is carrying around a suspiciously unnecessary oversized sword.

Gonna be looking out for rat poison and bleach the next time we see her apartment >.>

Caramel Frappe:

Considering the line "Yeah, I've done this part before...", it would seem to indicate the latter.

For a second there, I thought that skull had an awesome hairstyle...

Other than that, I wouldn't trust the real Doctor Smith with a Moonshade prescription... A Crystal Soda prescription, however...

Well, obviously nothing can go wrong with THAT masterful plan!
Isn't the idea of disabling those alarms that you don't need a ruse involving dying?

Fluttershy's little salute is just adorable. :-)

And that second to last panel is... informative.

MeatMachine:
One guard is carrying around a suspiciously unnecessary oversized sword.

Hey, that thing's not standard issue! We see right through that disguise!

FPLOON:
For a second there, I thought that skull had an awesome hairstyle...

Other than that, I wouldn't trust the real Doctor Smith with a Moonshade prescription... A Crystal Soda prescription, however...

Oh, the PAIN!! The PAAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!!

I'm a little lost as to what the plan is here.

Kenjitsuka:
Well, obviously nothing can go wrong with THAT masterful plan!
Isn't the idea of disabling those alarms that you don't need a ruse involving dying?

Actally, I think the alarms part is for when they start busting people out. Less guards to deal with once they get to leaving.

Unfortunately, the law of heroic planning means it won't get that far...

RJ 17:

Caramel Frappe:

Considering the line "Yeah, I've done this part before...", it would seem to indicate the latter.

After reading this I've never wanted to give a fictional character a hug more than I want to give Erin a hug right now.

canadamus_prime:
I'm a little lost as to what the plan is here.

Pretend they've captured another of Landslide, and bring her to the infirmary/hospital. I assume that's where they saw Gunny.

Ooo. <.< Nice subtle hint at some possible REALLY dark backstory, Grey.

Cory, very pretty pictures, as always. =w= b

I wonder what Rad's next move is while they do this.
Probably to dive in butt first somewhere to save the day.

Fappy:
Gonna be looking out for rat poison and bleach the next time we see her apartment >.>

Given we've seen her abuse substances I'd also be on the lookout for prescription meds and/or Paracetamol(Tylenol)

Now we wait for everyone else to abandon Erin and watch as Erin finally Dies Alone.

MoltenSilver:

Fappy:

Given we've seen her abuse substances I'd also be on the lookout for prescription meds and/or Paracetamol(Tylenol)

Or more week old Chinese food.

And that was the last time we ever saw Erin alive, the end!

The Wooster:
#123: That Old Trick

It's a classic.

Read Full Article

You guys alright? You haven't updated this week.

Lies. Erin didn't die alone.

I mean, these are figments of her imagination but still...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here