Judging By The Cover: Judging Pokemon X and Y

Judging Pokemon X and Y

Judging Pokemon X and Y by the cover.

Watch Video

Now I'm curious too -- why IS 3D only suitable for ages 7 and up?

The comparison of pugs and working breed dogs was very apt.

My understanding is that their eyes aren't fully developed and it's bad for the development of their vision

Awww I like pugs.

The funny thing is he was accidentally right: the deer one does use it's antlers to eat (although through sucking souls rather than a mouth)

Yahtzee hit it out of the park again, with the descriptions and the names, Tim & Molestotron. And he raises a good point, there isn't another uses for these, uh, animals, besides fighting.

Darth_Payn:
Yahtzee hit it out of the park again, with the descriptions and the names, Tim & Molestotron. And he raises a good point, there isn't another uses for these, uh, animals, besides fighting.

I think in the show they had alt tasks for certain Pokemon. But yeah, mostly fighting.

Molestotron, one of the less marketable Transformers.

"Like Metro-

Like Star Fo-"

canadamus_prime:
Molestotron, one of the less marketable Transformers.

It was another era.

I enjoyed this a bit more than I should. Shine on, Yahtzee, you crazy diamond.

nightowlc:
Now I'm curious too -- why IS 3D only suitable for ages 7 and up?

That would be because Nintendo is playing it safe and trying to avoid lawsuits. There have been some concerns over the effect of the 3D images on the eyes of young children, though at least some experts view these concerns as exaggerated.

You guys have really let me down.... the commentors I mean, not Escapist. 1 minute in, he mentions "the Pokemon Company" and I immediately came here expecting a wall of nerdy corrections despite the reality that nintendo itself is still 1/3rd of its joint ownership

I would like to see Tim and Molestatron reproduce. 'Cause, you know, SCIENCE!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here