Judging By The Cover: Judging Resident Evil The Final Chapter

Judging Resident Evil The Final Chapter

Judging Resident Evil The Final Chapter by the cover.

Watch Video

Is there a photoshop mistake at work, or are those pistols double-barreled? It looks like someone tried to move them slightly and forgot to erase the background layer.

Yahtzee must have been getting really bored with the whole RE movie series, possibly more than the games, given the vicious tone he put on when describing that "The Final Chapter" line.

moosemaimer:
Is there a photoshop mistake at work, or are those pistols double-barreled? It looks like someone tried to move them slightly and forgot to erase the background layer.

I thought something was odd and double-barreled about those guns. It'd be a cool concept for a gun though.

moosemaimer:

It's called Arsenal Firearms 2011 Dueller Prismatic and it's basically two 1911s glued together.
So if dual wielding wasn't bad enough, she's actually quad wielding.

Darth_Payn:
Yahtzee must have been getting really bored with the whole RE movie series, possibly more than the games, given the vicious tone he put on when describing that "The Final Chapter" line.

The series ran out of interesting ideas about 5 minutes into the first movie, and interesting visuals shortly afterwards with the laser grid.

OT: Man, that shotgun looks terrible. It's like they told Milla to hold a block of wood carved roughly in the shape of a gun, then coloured it grey in Photoshop.

I'm not really into guns, but damn those are some nice guns in that pic ^

I think I've only seen the first 2 RE movies. This one is like the 8th one now?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here