#144: Light my Fire

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Flamershy is gonna be OP as fuck, now. I sense in the immediate future - destruction, mayhem and some toasted marshmallows.

Once Rad gets his tail under control.

This is about to turn into something on the level of the Cabin the Woods elevator scene, isn't it?

Poor Rad's tail.

And now that song is going to be playing during this next massacre. Thanks guys >3>

To borrow the words of one Cindy Vortex:

Oh, great. You've stopped the mummies, but you've created a new monster.

Poor Rad is getting totally outclassed as the party wizard.

Eric the Orange:

You know, based on this performance in the Halo expy I would've pegged him as a Rogue, maybe that's what's gonna happen to everyone in this game, they'll switch classes to those that actually fit their skills and abilities.

kenu12345:
And now that song is going to be playing during this next massacre. Thanks guys >3>

I'm hearing "Let It Go" in my head, myself.

The Jovian:

Eric the Orange:

You know, based on this performance in the Halo expy I would've pegged him as a Rogue, maybe that's what's gonna happen to everyone in this game, they'll switch classes to those that actually fit their skills and abilities.

Prediction: Erin's still gonna be a dancer by the end of it.

Oh, ohhhhhhhhhh ... I like where this is going. I really like where this is heading to.

Fluttershy realizes her potential, picks up the book- and we get a shot of her through the elevator door as it opens.
She's about to show the world what she is capable of, and we're all in for a wild ride. This is what her backstory's been built up to, and I can't wait to see her unleash that onto the facility.

No more being pushed around, and no more hiding it. Fluttershy's about to have some fun.

*Readies popcorn*

I have to admit this popped into my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXzlV-t8dw

Boy am i looking forward to the next panels/episodes/pages/whatnot. Getting hyped as heck!
And great to see I'm not the only one getting a certain Cabin-in-The-Woods-scene feeling.
Also, ouch, poor Rad. But yeah, this stuff is absolutely wonderful, great work!

Now there's a twist, turns out Fluttershy isn't actually Not-Aerith she's Not-Terra :D fricken awesome.

OHHHHHHHH BOY SHE'S LET HER HAIR DOWN GUYS IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT PARTY

lacktheknack:

<.< Um...Her hair has always been down...

Anyway, I hope Althea says each spell as she uses them. It would be neat to see the hierarchy of fire spells. >:D

Imp Emissary:

lacktheknack:

<.< Um...Her hair has always been down...

Before, it was peaked anime-style and slung behind her shoulders, but now she's rocking the Samara look.

Seems appropriate. >:D

Imp Emissary:
Anyway, I hope Althea says each spell as she uses them. It would be neat to see the hierarchy of fire spells. >:D

I don't think we're going to see the lower tiers.

Fluttershy just found her cutie mar--I mean, fire. Fire for you, fire for them, fire for EVERYPONY! Er, Everyone!

Ukomba:
Now there's a twist, turns out Fluttershy isn't actually Not-Aerith she's Not-Terra :D fricken awesome.

and I for one approve of this plot twist.

Looks like Althea is about to start handing out fatum iustum stultorum. Fools,beware! The Lord of the Land approaches!

The red mages finds a spell book and starts to grin.

If that's not a dead giveaway that shit's about to blow, i don't know what is.

Here you go Althea, you might be needing these.

LenticularHomicide:

kenu12345:

I'm hearing "Let It Go" in my head, myself.

The Jovian:

Eric the Orange:

Prediction: Erin's still gonna be a dancer by the end of it.

I personally hear this one: http://www.metrolyrics.com/ill-make-a-man-out-of-you-from-mulan-lyrics-various-artists.html
Especially these parts:
"Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win"

"With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

Also, it seems Erin finally found out how party member's items and backpacks work. Transfer item menu holds no secrets from her any more; even if someone is not technically that class, that person still can use items to achieve something... else. Poor Rad, no spells for you.

The Cleric/Healer/Pyromage should announce herself like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

Yes....YESSSSSS! EMBRACE THE FLAME! BURN IT! BURN IT ALLLLL DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm surprised I haven't seen this linked yet:

or this:

That last panel is just hype. :O

I have to admit, it took a while for this series to really click with me. This arc has done wonders for me in that regard.

On a less serious note, it took me a while to notice the Toasty Button. Well played.

RJ 17:
Yes....YESSSSSS! EMBRACE THE FLAME! BURN IT! BURN IT ALLLLL DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah, Panel 3:"Hello, old friend. You and I have SO much catching up to do." =D

I am having Carrie flashbacks. This is going to be great.

ArcaneGamer:

RJ 17:

Oh yeah, Panel 3:"Hello, old friend. You and I have SO much catching up to do." =D

Now I'm imagining that she has a split personality. How interesting would that be (Or, is it too cliche)?

And all I can think is 'BURNINATE'!

(please let that be one of the upcoming spells)

Jeivar:
I have to admit this popped into my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXzlV-t8dw

Heavy Weapons Guy:
I fear no man, but that THING... It scares me!

Oooohhhh.... this is gonna be good! (runs out and comes back with a stick, a bag of marshmallows, a box of graham crackers and some chocolate) Anyone care to join me?

Transdude1996:

ArcaneGamer:

RJ 17:

Now I'm imagining that she has a split personality. How interesting would that be (Or, is it too cliche)?

Rather interesting in my opinion. That or her ACTUAL personality is coming out. =D

This song suddenly starting playing in their head?

She's about to go Elfen Lied on their unexpecting asses.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here