The Classic

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Actually, yes. Welcome back.

Using a controller to play on PC? What an Elliot thing to do.

Let it be known I went back 20+ issues to remember his name.

About freakin' time!

Yes, we did actually.

Porpsi's for losers and mouth breathers. Winners drink cloke.

The beginnings of a new office prank war?

The Classic

Start out simple.

Read Full Article

It appears that the Rumors of this Comic's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Welcome back.

WB! Hopefully for a long time ;)

Yes, Erin, yes I most specifically did. It's good to have you back, and good to see you still know how to make one hell of an entrance.

"Did you miss me?"

No. I still don't like you after finking on Doom 3.

im happy this went back to the original art style. the other guy was just eughhh

I need to say, the 'in-universe' jokes of Critical Miss, with 'actual' characters like Erin and her co-workers are the best ones by far, compared to regular videogames jokes.

Sweet Jesus! This is a good day. Is Cory back to stay?!?! Or is he just subbing in? I notice that the information under the comic still lists Niall.

The Porpsi logo is actually pretty damned awesome. It's no Shard Cola mind you...

Not anywhere near enough of you guys. I demand you clone yourselves so we can have nothing but critical miss. Erin dies alone is slowing down too

My answer to that question is
I'm still distracted by generically written goat.... Well.... Its just so hard to miss someone when someone else writes something so really bad that you also like....
Okay, no, I don't miss you at all.

Thank god Critical Miss isn't dead I missed my fav webcomic.

Holy shit it updated! Please don't let this be a one-off...

sagitel:
im happy this went back to the original art style. the other guy was just eughhh

He was getting better, but the old style is comfy and familiar.

Porpsi sounds delicious, though I prefer Orca Cola myself ;)

Welcome back!

Hooray! Evil, bitchy Erin's back! And Elliot ad the gang are getting dragged along for the ride!

Renegade-pizza:
Porpsi's for losers and mouth breathers. Winners drink cloke.

Listen to this guy, he know's what he's saying!

Survival tip for those dining in restaurants that only serve Porpsi. Ask them for a slice of Lormen and squeeze the sour juices into the Porpsi. It'll make it taste like something other than ditch water, and you'll still get your coffaine fix.

THEY ARE BACK!!!

AAAYYYYYYY it's back!

Time to pop the champagne. Actually, don't do that, I saw Erin walkin' around a couple minutes ago.

They are back, motherfuckers!

Why drink porpsi when he could drink shard?

Finaly your back! Thank god for artists that can have their own personal style without compromising quality and calling it their "touch".

Gasbandit:

sagitel:

He was getting better, but the old style is comfy and familiar.

Better, but it's not that the old style is comfy and familiar, just simply that it LOOKS better period. Good art styles make a person merely glance at a character's face and instantly think something like "this person is pissed!" or whatever the face is supposed to convey like the old style, bad art styles make a person look at a character's face and instantly think something like "Is that supposed to be their eyes or their nostrils?" like the replacement artist's art style did. In short, a bad art style like the replacement had simply distracts the viewer from the actual content. The fact that the replacement very obviously didn't even TRY to mimic the old style at all and thus makes the difference between the artists all the more blatant just drives the nail in all the much deeper.

Yes, yes I did...and Elliot, Ashley, Moll, Mini-Moll, Scary Penny, Douglas, That Bitch Sharon, Car Bomb...that I didn't have to look those up says a lot about my life over the past few years.

yes, was not digging the other art style at all.

Zykon TheLich:
Yes, yes I did...and Elliot, Ashley, Moll, Mini-Moll, Scary Penny, Douglas, That Bitch Sharon, Car Bomb...that I didn't have to look those up says a lot about my life over the past few years.

Ah, but do you know what Mini-Moll's real name is?

I actually do not.

How much did she shake that thing up? Did she put it in a paint mixer?

Get Porped?

Somebody got a nose-ectomy while they were away.

Canadamus Prime:
How much did she shake that thing up? Did she put it in a paint mixer?

loosely fitted Mantas brand mint in the bottle cap

(mantas, the fishmaker)

LenticularHomicide:

Zykon TheLich:

Ah, but do you know what Mini-Moll's real name is?

I actually do not.

Her name is Seren. Grey just answered it on his ask.fm.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here