Back on Board the Desert Bus

Back on Board the Desert Bus

It's that time of year again where I get the pleasure of tugging at your heartstrings for a good cause - the Desert Bus for Hope.

Read Full Article

For those who are interested, there's also going to be a special letter from me once my books go into play about what playing Minecraft meant to me while waiting to go into abdominal surgery on the weekend of the 29th.

(The short of it is this: my colon twisted on the 27th, and a bowel resection was performed on the 30th. So, I am now recovering at home, but I'm still at least a full week away from being able to really work in any serious way again. I will try to be in Desert Bus chat when my books go into play for donations, but no guarantees - as it stands right now this forum post, and the letter I drafted today for Desert Bus, have left me physically exhausted. So, please forgive me if I'm quiet on the forums and not answering messages quickly for a few more days.)

Desert Bus is one of those great livestreams; LRR does a good job every year making it worth the time and every penny.

Hope you recover soon, Marks.

We are less than 3 hours away from the start of Desert Bus...

https://www.twitch.tv/desertbus

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here