Judging By The Cover: Judging Wonder Woman

Judging Wonder Woman

Judging Wonder Woman by the cover.

Watch Video

Hmm...

Courage

Power

Wonder Wisdom

That's a bloody stealth triforce!! It all makes sense now. Sword and shield, triangles everywhere, mysterious monkeys! sexual repression?? Zelda...Explain yourself!

Courage, Power, Wonder is actually the little known sequel to Eat, Pray, Love. It didn't do so well, guess they're re-marketing it

The "Wonder" part refers to her own sense of wonder about Man's World. "Huh. I wonder what's so bad about the outside world that makes Mother forbid anyone of us from going there."
[shows up during World War I]
"Oh, right. Back to woman-only Island for me."

After you mentioned it, yeah, the Wonder poster looks a lot like she's coming out of a trapdoor.

Xsjadoblayde:
Hmm...

Courage

Power

Wonder Wisdom

That's a bloody stealth triforce!! It all makes sense now. Sword and shield, triangles everywhere, mysterious monkeys! sexual repression?? Zelda...Explain yourself!

I too thought of Zelda immediately. I thought Yahtzee would bring it up and have some triforce theory.

something in the vein of WWF is a good idea.... they should just sell the IP to Luchadore Underground if they're not going to use her to her full potential

Just imagine how the owner of the volvo is gonna try and explain all of that damage to the insurance company: "well, this scantily clad woman came out of a whole in the ground nearby, mumbled something about explosives before going back down. Ten seconds later there's a loud boom, everything's on fire, and that woman is trying to punch through my car with a hubcap strapped to her wrist."

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here