Judging By The Cover: Judging Alien Covenant

Judging Alien Covenant

Judging Alien Covenant by the cover.

Watch Video

Breakfast? Wow, that scene makes so much more sense now. So the alien was offended that the crew were eating eggs and thought "Eggs? How dare you!" It was at this moment that he wriggled around Kane's insides, swirling them round like so much pulled pork, then exploding out through his chest. Of course the alien then ran across the table, ruining breakfast for everyone.

Nice comparison, I'd forgotten how the original poster had a whole lot of mysterious and threatening things being hinted at, but not really explained.

According to my dad, the drool coming off the alien in the first film is the same thickening liquid used in chain restaurant milkshakes. Whatever it is, it probably will be a pain to clean out of the carpet.

I didn't even know we were getting a new Alien movie. Shows how much I've been paying attention.

Canadamus Prime:
I didn't even know we were getting a new Alien movie. Shows how much I've been paying attention.

It's only sorta an Alien movie. More accurately, it's the sequel to Prometheus. from the descriptions I've read, it will feature the xeno-betas like the one from the end of Prometheus, leading up to the original xenomorphs. Adam, Fassbender's character, will be returning as well as other characters to bridge the gap between Prometheus and Alien.

Remus:

Canadamus Prime:

It's only sorta an Alien movie. More accurately, it's the sequel to Prometheus. from the descriptions I've read, it will feature the xeno-betas like the one from the end of Prometheus, leading up to the original xenomorphs. Adam, Fassbender's character, will be returning as well as other characters to bridge the gap between Prometheus and Alien.

Oh, so another Alien movie in the vein of the Star Wars prequels then?

Refusing to make a "snarky asshole comment", Yahtzee? What do you think The Escapist pays you for?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here