Barbie - Video Game Hero - How Clever!

Barbie - Video Game Hero - How Clever!

Barbie: Video Game Hero is so clever that it might even be impossible to dislike!

Read Full Article

I would never claim to be a very perceptive person, but I'm sensing some sarcasm emanating from this reviewer.

Cold Shiny:
I would never claim to be a very perceptive person, but I'm sensing some sarcasm emanating from this reviewer.

How clever!

:D

OT: And they say that critics are not in touch with the common man!

Welp, Marter broke, and no tech team to fix him. I sad :(

After watching the trailer, I have the urge to check and see if you're alright Marter. If I knew your address, i'd send you flowers and a "get well soon" card while i'm at it. The fact you sat through this watching the full length is ... worrisome ._.

I guess "How Clever" works if used as a somewhat patronizing bit of praise for something expected to be as bland and plastic as actual Barbie doll.

Marter.exe has encountered a problem.

09philj:
Marter.exe has encountered a problem.

No. No it hasn't.

Please...Please let the DVD box blurb put a "How clever!" quote on the front accompanied by the "unratable" rating underneath, which isn't even a word! Only clever people use unreal words! I demand a worldwide social experiment testing the boundaries of Poe's law...For the records!!

This film seems ripe for a videogame cash-in. Surely they wouldn't waste this opportunity?

Huh, sarcasm? How clever! I smell an ongoing joke coming on.

Well, great. Now I'm curious. >:(

Actually my daughter watched some Barbie reality-show spoof show on YouTube and it was pretty funny.

Saelune:

Have you tried turning it off and on again

LTenhet:

Saelune:

Have you tried turning it off and on again

So is Barbie having a pink streak in her hair canon now? Because I always thought the series needed more pink.

I take it this one of those 'alternative reviews'?

Usually when a movie is rated "unratable", it means that there is an excessive amount of profanity, nudity and violence. If this movie has all of these, give absolutely no reply.

008Zulu:
Usually when a movie is rated "unratable", it means that there is an excessive amount of profanity, nudity and violence. If this movie has all of these, give absolutely no reply.

I think that's "unrated," not "unratable."

Let's see. January check. After Resident Evil movie check. A Barbie movie check. Hopes down after Kubo and the Two Strings failed miserably at box office check

Guys, I think we might have lost Marter's sanity for good.

Ok, can someone tell me if he was serious or not? My sarcasm detector blew up at the first paragraph and now I can't tell...

Slow day in the movie release eh?

Pyrian:
Well, great. Now I'm curious. >:(

Actually my daughter watched some Barbie reality-show spoof show on YouTube and it was pretty funny.

Life in the Dream House is amazing, and more people should see it.

"Unratable."

HA! So does that make it worse than Mall Cop 2? Norm of the North? Monster Truck?

:^)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here