#003: Competitors

#003: Competitors

Seriously, they're really bad.

Read Full Article

Hey, it's a business, man. Just look at Screeching Matt's views; 4,300,000 in 3 minutes. Erin just doesn't have the same charisma as a screaming man-child. No-one does. He's unparalleled.

Deported? She should had been more careful when hiding the body.

In the US' defense, Erin did commit no fewer than 30 major felonies during her time here. I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere.

To be fair, when it comes to "things happening in my life" vblogs like these, I'd be much more interested in how a mans entire d*** could be eaten by ants and the events leading up to that than someone's immigration issues.

I don't know which one's worse: an acoustic cover of a metal song I like (which made up, at least, half of MTV Unplugged) by some hippie fresh out of the commune, or a creepy one by some children's choir like they're at a funeral.

I thought her youtube user name was Furious Rutabaga?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/14403-The-YouTube-Saga-2

Oh, never mind, that was youtube, not youchute.

CaitSeith:

I think they're going for a Trump + immigrants angle.

Johnny Novgorod:

CaitSeith:

The Critical Miss being political? Nah! It'll never happen! /s

Seriously though, my first impression in the strip #001 was that she left to Canada because she promised to move if Trump won. I suppose I wasn't right either.

CaitSeith:

Johnny Novgorod:

CaitSeith:

The Critical Miss being political? Nah! It'll never happen! /s

Seriously though, my first impression in the strip #001 was that she left to Canada because she promised to move if Trump won. I suppose I wasn't right either.

I thought she was just reluctantly visiting family for some sort of family reunion thing.

Alternatively, a video theorizing that Ness' entire dick got eaten by ants in Earthbound. But that's just a hypothesis.

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis

Covarr:
Alternatively, a video theorizing that Ness' entire dick got eaten by ants in Earthbound. But that's just a hypothesis.

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis

Just curious, why do people get so weird about the Ness theory? I mean its dumb, but so are most of his theories.

If you didn't know, there is quite the market for ant related videos on youtube. I don't know how dicks play into this, though.

Obviously Erin needs to get her entire dick eaten by ants to compete.

HomuraDidNothinWrong:

Covarr:

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis

Just curious, why do people get so weird about the Ness theory? I mean its dumb, but so are most of his theories.

MattPatt's stuff is, for the most part, inoffensive fluff, but I think the reason that one in particular rubbed people the wrong way is because it was a literal guess. Even his sillier videos are based on in-universe logic and consistencies (or lack thereof, depending on what the subject is), but apparently that one was built on the similarity of two games that have pretty much nothing to do with each other save for UT's creator having worked on an Earthbound hack at some point.

Still, that it and the Pope thing became a meme is kinda baffling.

The Rogue Wolf:
Obviously Erin needs to get her entire dick eaten by ants to compete.

Hell, she has 2 of 'em. Double the views!

I'm saving up for a capture card to do some LPs for the hell of it, because if I'm going to spend an irresponsible amount of time playing video games, I might as well record it. I already know I won't be getting decent views because I won't be screeching into my headset like a moron. Unless I do a run of Dark Souls, in which case, screeching and shouting "nonononononono!" is fairly normal for me.

Maybe he's trying to cash in on nostalgia for the old "______ ATE MY BALLS!" family of sites?

Screeching Matt is a fraud. He only said he'd delete his YouChute channel as clickbait.

Also, why does Erin look so cute an innocent in that thumbnail?

HomuraDidNothinWrong:

Covarr:

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis

I can't speak for anyone else, but I see all his videos as dumb. The Ness one just makes an easier target because it's already somewhat of a meme.

P.S. Thanks

I didn't know Erin was Canadian.

RedRockRun:
Also, why does Erin look so cute an innocent in that thumbnail?

She probably edited it to be that way. Isn't helping her views though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here