Judging By The Cover: Judging Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Judging Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Judging Star Wars: The Last Jedi by the cover.

Watch Video

But Yahtzee, reading to much into things and projecting personal hang-ups is all part of being an art critic!

The only month whose meaning contradicts itself? Nonsense!
September means seventh month.
October means eighth month.
November means ninth month.

Considering how completely minimalistic that poster was, I actually found this to be one of the more entertaining Judging By The Cover episodes....

...but maybe that's because I can relate all too well with Mr. Gator Jaws and his vomit puddle of broken dreams... >.>

I'm surprised Yahtzee didn't notice that it actually says "Star The Last Jedi: Wars".

Can't wait for Yahtzee's review of Star Wars: No, wait we had other Jedi left.

Wow, this brings me reeling back to memories of English class. We read an asinine story about nothing in particular. One passage described in passing a red wagon. It wasn't unusual for the story to describe its setting and the contents within, and the red wagon was not mentioned again by the author, but for some reason the teacher insisted the red wagon has a special meaning, and made us ponder that meaning for an entire period.

No, you fucking dolt. It's just a red fucking wagon.

Jacked Assassin:
I'm surprised Yahtzee didn't notice that it actually says "Star The Last Jedi: Wars".

You mean apart from the opening where he said it exactly like that?

Pallindromemordnillap:

Jacked Assassin:

You mean apart from the opening where he said it exactly like that?

And much like Yahtzee you too didn't notice the colon underneath the T next to Wars.

How someone who can read so much into so little has managed to avoid a profitable career in academic criticism is beyond me.

Judging by the Cover: Cannot Unsee Edition

"Not the last of the old Jedi, Luke. The first of the new." - Kenobi

And here I thought this was going to be a 30 second one and it actually manages to be great :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here