#167: SERPENTINE!

Is it hot in here or is just the pink with the chick hair?

Haha I joke but my hair is on fire and people are screaming as their skin melts.

I love how Fluttershy our lovable elf just smirks and goes a-wall on everyone who didn't run away in time lmao.
Still wonder how Erin's going to get cured or fixed. I mean, she's possessed by crystals that are inside her body so, I wonder what Rad can do at this point other than distract her.

Little Furry Wizard uses Bite. It causes Bleed effect on Sexy Dancer.
Sexy Dancer tries to shoot Little Furry Wizard. She misses!

I like when FlutterElf gets that crazy look in her eye...it means that stuff is about to kerplode. :^)

Please tell me the title is a reference to The In-Laws.

Wait, I know I'm super super late to this comic but why is hot bikini dancer girl now possessed? Why is she shooting cute woodland creatures?

EDIT: Holy shit. That's awesome.

Terra-Shy is going to burn this place down :D. Not sure how that stops the possession. Maybe she's hoping they pee them selves so hard the crystals come out... sounds painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

the perfect soundrack to that final frame

I love how if you look really close at the blood coming from Erin's arm, they're red damage numbers showing just how much HP Erin's losing over time from that bite!

Light 'en up!
I love the look on her face too.

54 pages into the chapter, people still don't know her name is Althea.

Storytelling gets weird when you use D&D rules of taking turns.

Also Erin never once pointed that gun at Rad, it's been trained at Althea the entire time.

kurt91:
I love how if you look really close at the blood coming from Erin's arm, they're red damage numbers showing just how much HP Erin's losing over time from that bite!

Yeah, saw that, too, and I think it's a great detail.

Wait I thought this was taking place in cutscene mode? So does this mean that bullet would have only done about 50 damage? Also not sure how burning everything is going to help those that are possessed.

Caramel Frappe:
I love how Fluttershy our lovable elf just smirks and goes a-wall on everyone who didn't run away in time lmao.
Still wonder how Erin's going to get cured or fixed. I mean, she's possessed by crystals that are inside her body so, I wonder what Rad can do at this point other than distract her.

The power of friendship!

Followed by colonic irrigation.

"Ha Ha, my two major weaknesses(a gun to my head and evil monologue) are finally gone! I can finally set things on fire again!" -Althea

Tiamattt:
"Ha Ha, my two major weaknesses(a gun to my head and evil monologue) are finally gone! I can finally set things on fire again!" -Althea

Except that Gunny is still there and he's fireproof.

Bad Jim:

Tiamattt:

Except that Gunny is still there and he's fireproof.

Yes, unfortunately one of his only weaknesses is also evil monologue and now he's free to resume his path of destruction. Heroes beware!

Silk_Sk:
Please tell me the title is a reference to The In-Laws.

I read it as a Will Ferrell Land of the Lost reference.

But now that I have watched the In-Laws clip, I am sure you are right. Peter Falk, you were amazing.

The bleeding damage is my favorite bit.

09philj:

Caramel Frappe:

The power of friendship!

Followed by colonic irrigation.

Hopefully not fueled by her real talent of fire magic.
That sounds a singularly painful if effective solution.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here