Do you know everything about Zootopia?

Do you know everything about Zootopia?

Are you an encyclopedia of knowledge about Zootopia? Prove it with our test!

Take the quiz!

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Do you know everything about Zootopia?.
Take this quiz

Woo-hoo! I do wonder how I managed to ace the quiz ... hmmm ...
Jokes aside, thank you Escapist Staff for submitting my quiz and to the Escapist community- do tell me what you think / what you liked or disliked :) i'm open for criticism.

Small comment on the questions. You ask for main source of food. Now there is a contextual clue that it means for carnivores but it still must be inferred. Depending on interpretation, the question can be viewed as testing your knowledge in one of two ways:

1) Wherein the question should be read as "what do carnivores mainly eat", which tests background knowledge
or
2) Wherein the question should be read as "What do the animals on a whole mainly eat", which tests reasoning skills based on what we saw the characters eat and a line near the climax that establishes Zootopia's predator/prey demographics.

Asita:
Small comment on the questions. You ask for main source of food. Now there is a contextual clue that it means for carnivores but it still must be inferred. Depending on interpretation, the question can be viewed as testing your knowledge in one of two ways:

1) Wherein the question should be read as "what do carnivores mainly eat", which tests background knowledge
or
2) Wherein the question should be read as "What do the animals on a whole mainly eat", which tests reasoning skills based on what we saw the characters eat and a line near the climax that establishes Zootopia's predator/prey demographics.

Apologies, I wasn't specific enough with the question. I meant to say "What can both the prey and the predators eat?" but tried to not make it too easy. Suffice to say, I done goofed that up a bit. I'll try to be more specific even if it gives the answer away :p

Caramel Frappe:

Apologies, I wasn't specific enough with the question. I meant to say "What can both the prey and the predators eat?" but tried to not make it too easy. Suffice to say, I done goofed that up a bit. I'll try to be more specific even if it gives the answer away :p

Again, wiggle room there. Do bear in mind that Nick is seen eating fruit and Clawhauser was eating doughnuts and cereal. You'd probably be better off asking how predators get their protein.

Asita:

Again, wiggle room there. Do bear in mind that Nick is seen eating fruit and Clawhauser was eating doughnuts and cereal. You'd probably be better off asking how predators get their protein.

It all makes sense now. The animals of Zootopia have no genitals --> gluten makes your dick fly off --> they get all their protein from wheat.

I haven't seen the movie *duck* so 3/10 and second to last place is ok! ... should google some of those questions, that I would like to know though...

I've not seen the movie, and I managed to get 7 out of 10.

Either I got lucky, or I'm good at divining the behaviours of people I've never heard of in regards to making films...

OK, now I'm curious as to what the answers to all these are. Caramel Frappe do you think you could post the answers in a pastebin super quickly for those who want to know?

Geisterkarle:
I haven't seen the movie *duck* so 3/10 and second to last place is ok! ... should google some of those questions, that I would like to know though...

Ooh, I remember what happened to the last guy who said that...

Be careful, Geister, I would hate to see the same happen to you.

Arnoxthe1:
OK, now I'm curious as to what the answers to all these are. Caramel Frappe do you think you could post the answers in a pastebin super quickly for those who want to know?

While i'm not 100% certain it's against the Escapist terms to reveal quiz answers ... i'm the Quizzical Maker so I see no harm in sharing what the answers are with you guys :) however if this violates anything, I will have to remove it unfortunately.

Got 8/10 on my first try. Yay me!

Love this movie, though.

60%. All but maybe one of them were guesses.

Q7: Due to the animals in Zootopia agreeing on not eating (or harming) one another, what is their main source of food?
A7: Bugs

I wonder how painful the transition was.

Wait, no I don't. It's just movie magic.

Anyway, the wording is a bit misleading as it's supposed to be the main source of food for predators.

I've always thought the moral of the story is to not judge a book by it's cover and to not hold prejudices rather then to define yourself in spite of how other see you.

I knew about Peter from a clip I've seen before somewhere, the answer isn't as all encompassing as it is in reality.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here