#169: Coming Back Up

Well, that's one way to deal with "charmed" effect.

Rad is now all shiny, sparkley and blue.
Yay!

Well, somebody used suboptimal dancer build.

Jeez that's a lot of sharp edged crystals in that... That must have hurt a lot coming back up.

vallorn:
Jeez that's a lot of sharp edged crystals in that... That must have hurt a lot coming back up.

They've been digested for a while now, so I suspect they aren't that sharp anymore.

Bindal:

vallorn:

They've been digested for a while now, so I suspect they aren't that sharp anymore.

According to Rad, they coagulate and grow inside the stomach; she probably didn't die because of how little she drank.

Is this a VR game? Seems like that's the explanation for her having to exercise and blow her chunks.

Redlin5:
Is this a VR game? Seems like that's the explanation for her having to exercise and blow her chunks.

Yeah, I was wondering if she actually puked IRL, because I don't remember that many games having that as a possibility.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping that they would lengthen out the time that Erin was possessed and make it even more interesting but ah well.

Wonder if in the next chapter we'll get a "Mars Attacks"-esque scenario where Erin et al drive about making everyone hurl their crystal insides out by forcing the chasers to come after them on foot.

I bet that'd be hilarious to draw. A whole strip of projectile vomiting!

Arnoxthe1:
Honestly, I was kind of hoping that they would lengthen out the time that Erin was possessed and make it even more interesting but ah well.

Well, technically it lasted more than 3 months...

Shocksplicer:

Arnoxthe1:

Well, technically it lasted more than 3 months...

Yeah, but most all of it was all just exposition. XD

Really really good exposition though.

Just joined patreon. Come on people, only 96$ per month more needed.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here