Everything We Know About Mass Effect: Andromeda

Everything We Know About Mass Effect: Andromeda

Get ready for the launch of Mass Effect: Andromeda by checking out everything we know about it.

Read Full Article

I don't see any mention of the jumble-barf animations, or worriedly terrible VO.

That's probably something people should know before committing to buying the game right?

CritialGaming:
I don't see any mention of the jumble-barf animations, or worriedly terrible VO.

That's probably something people should know before committing to buying the game right?

Man, you just a salty hater.

Game is 10/10 GOTY Best Written Game EVER. Gameplay makes your dick fall off and grow another one. That good. Shakespeare wishes he could write characters like this.

And don't even get me going on the bugs. It's a complex criticism of games as a whole and the expectations set by an overly enthusiast audience. Only the truly smarts can understand its nuance.

Bioware once again proves they are the bes in the business and that riles up haters good. CDProject, more like CDReject.

Have a nice

Day.

I am the biggest Bioware apologist I know of, and even I think the facial animations are ATROCIOUS!

I'm trying to give this game a chance, but so far I'm underwhelmed. It's not so much the visuals that are bothering me, as it is the narrative. Frankly, they've done the task of making the Bioware Blank Slate even Blanker.

Of all the characters, the only one I manage to really like is Vetra. Cora and Liam just don't feel distinctive to me.

I will go in with an open mind and hope for the best, but I will have a critical mind.

What we know about Andromeda? This is all we need to know:

Burnouts3s3:
I am the biggest Bioware apologist I know of, and even I think the facial animations are ATROCIOUS!

They might be able to fix the facial animations with a patch, but the story is something the players will be stuck with.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here