Judging By The Cover: Judging Spider-Man Homecoming

Judging Spider-Man Homecoming

Judging Spider-Man Homecoming by the cover.

Watch Video

Really Yatz? The wing of a giant bird, and Spiderman is aiming at it? And you don't think its the Vulture?!

Silentpony:
Really Yatz? The wing of a giant bird, and Spiderman is aiming at it? And you don't think its the Vulture?!

He probably did, though.

I'm kinda dubious about super heroes looking for work.
On the one hand they need to pay for stuff. On the other hand they never get paid for doing heroic shit.

Guess I'll stick to being a super villain until they sort that shit out...

Silentpony:

Of course it is, but where's the pretentiousness in that?

Devieus:

Silentpony:

In being correct, the most pretentious thing in the world.

Hey, work is work. I won't begrudge Peter Parker modelling Spider-Man Underoos if it pays the bills. That photography gig pays better than the one The Daily Bugle is offering. Also, I heard their EiC is a dick.

Silentpony:

Devieus:

Silentpony:

In being correct, the most pretentious thing in the world.

Well now he has to admit he's wrong, which isn't pretentious at all, so you can see the bind he's in.

So, we're in agreement then that the Sam Raimi Spiderman movie will be better than this one? I understand that Tobey Maguire has gone on to bigger and better things -- like doing voiceovers for bad businessman baby movies.

I am very ready to see Michael Keaton as a bad guy again.

I hadn't realized Vulture had a literal foreshadowing in one of these.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here