The Circle - You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

Sad to see you leave, your constat movie reviews where a great source of content and you were very well articulated in your opinions.

But please, turn off the autoplay back music, it is annoying as hell when trying to read something.

Wow. I've largely been ignoring this movie and I'm glad I am. It sounds like a chore to watch. Too bad, though. This movie has some talent behind it.

Sorry this had to be your last review, Marter. Would have been nice to go out with a bang and an actually good movie.

You will be missed around here, so sorry to see you going.

What a terrible movie to go out upon too! I read that it is the worst money maker in its opening in Tom Hanks career. Maybe the viewing public does have some taste. Nah. Just not finding a target audience.

Well dang, you were one of the reasons I still visited this site. Hopefully you'll find a spot soon, I'd love to keep reading your reviews.

Ah so sad to see you leave! Reading your reviews quickly became my favorite thing on this site, I hope for the best with your future endeavors!

The movie is bad because the book is bad. It's a half-assed novel that can't decide if it wants to be a love story, a dystopian one or a coming of age. Only to name a few.

The fact that it sold well enough and has even made a movie just gives more weight to the old, documented but forgotten, tale of the book industry and it's shady business practices.

Bad luck going out on a bad film. Ah well.

I don't remember seeing a single trailer for this movie, but then again, I probably was saved in that regard.

It doesn't even remotely look interesting and it sounds pretty damn boring from the description despite some really good actors attached to the movie.

Sad to see you go though, and you will be missed around these parts.

Good luck dude!

Your reviews were a treat- I didn't always agree with you, but you provided food for thought, and your critiques came off as well thought out- a good balance of passion and analysis.

Kudos!

Sad to see you go.

This sites slow march towards death keeps moving forward.

Good luck Marter, your reviews were one of the few things I bothered with on this site anymore.

Every time I saw a trailer for this movie I couldn't help but think "Man...Emma Watson is really doing a magnificent Kristen Stewart impression..."

And that's not a thing you want to be doing.

Anyways, take care Marter. Best of luck to you out there.

You were my first memorable friend on this site and you'll be the last memorable movie columnist. Goes without saying I'm going to miss you and your reviews here. I hope the money you made went where it needed to and that you'll use your body of work like the professional you are. Goodbye my friend.

I often disagree with you on your movie ratings but I do feel sad that the last bunch of movies you reviewed for us were all a load of shite, have it good mate

Well, Its sad to see you go Mr.Parkinson!

But can I please get the option to turn off the autoplay?

Farewell, and thanks for all the fish. I mean, reviews. Although once again I wish you'd reviewed a different movie first, lol.

EDIT: So apparently Critical Miss is ending tomorrow and Erin Dies Alone won't be here anymore? I guess it's time to once again rebrand this site as The Escaping!

What, why?

Were you only contracted to make so many? Is the Escapist just going for another round of layoffs? Or are you just sick of all their crap?

Pyrian:
Farewell, and thanks for all the fish. I mean, reviews. Although once again I wish you'd reviewed a different movie first, lol.

EDIT: So apparently Critical Miss is ending tomorrow and Erin Dies Alone won't be here anymore? I guess it's time to once again rebrand this site as The Escaping!

Really? Where did you hear that?

I guess that's all of the Escapist's home grown content gone now. That actually makes me pretty sad :( There's something special about content producers found among the ranks of the community.

So what is left on the Escapist? Yahtzee, Garwulf's Corner, and a couple news articles? Is that really all that's left?
*sigh*

Drathnoxis:

Pyrian:

I looked at Marter's twitter account and he'd retweeted something from the writer: https://twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/857933551982919681

Thanks for all of the great work Marter. Good luck going forward.

Thanks, all. :)

I've un-hid the song, so if that was preventing you from reading, you can now scroll down to the bottom and and pause/mute it.

See you around!

Gonna miss you Marter. Odd that we had to lose you twice.

Farewell, you magnificent dolphin...

Awh, why couldn't the last movie review be Guarid of the Galaxy Vol 2?

Also I'm suprised you had review as long as you did on this site given to its current situation.

Marter:
Thanks, all. :)

I've un-hid the song, so if that was preventing you from reading, you can now scroll down to the bottom and and pause/mute it.

See you around!

Thanks man, damn it even made me miss your sad announcement. Best of luck, fingers crossed you'll be able to keep writing reviews somewhere else.

For old times' sake.

Pyrian:

Drathnoxis:

Pyrian:

I looked at Marter's twitter account and he'd retweeted something from the writer: https://twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/857933551982919681

Thanks. Sucky news all around.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here