The Escapist Puzzle Adventure Redux

Apologies for some of the pictures being pretty small, which could be a problem for some. I'll post the particular pictures that are required to pass the quiz in this post, so if you need to retry, you can use this to help you out!

Argh! Why didn't I read this thread before doing the quiz. That's obviously the reason I got such a low score...

Yes, I deliberately put a zero on the scoreboard.

Mainly because I wanted it to accurately reflect my degree of interest in the quiz itself.

What is this, a word search for ants?

McMarbles:

I do have to apologize about that- and if you're willing to retake the quiz, i've posted bigger versions of the pictures within this thread to help you out. Again I am sorry about that, the pictures were meant to be bigger within the quiz but it didn't work out that way..

Caramel Frappe:

McMarbles:

I do have to apologize about that- and if you're willing to retake the quiz, i've posted bigger versions of the pictures within this thread to help you out. Again I am sorry about that, the pictures were meant to be bigger within the quiz but it didn't work out that way..

It's alright Frappe, we forgive ya.

Nice Zoolander quote McMarbles. Had me giggle.

3/10. acceptable, I have not played 75% of the games that were possible answers.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here