Unskippable: Run Like Hell

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I liked when they were trying to dock. Not as funny as grandia but it's much better than the last one.

not the best one my opinon but it still had its moments. still laughing at gary line.

Good show as always guys. And yes, count me in as to buying a drink for the man who created skintight space suits.

who would actually buy these games???

i love you (two?)

-yu dun shun wury cunvinshin...

Run Like Hell is a game? I thought they were making a helpful suggestion in case a serial killer or Batman is after you...

Jallis370:
****ATTENTION: USEFUL FEEDBACK INCOMING****
Don't speak when someone else in the movie speaks.

Believe me when I say that I understand what you're talking about. We do try whenever possible not to talk over people, but sometimes a joke needs to be said. Obviously it's very important to let the game speak for itself, or else making fun of it isn't funny, but we can't avoid it all the time.
We're less likely to do if there's no subtitles. If a game's got subs, we figure people can read.

Jallis370:
Don't turn the movie sound down when you add a comment to something.

This however, we can't avoid. If it's dialogue, we try not to (see above) but if there's especially loud music or other sounds, it's either turn down the game, or yell.
Your ears would prefer we not yell.

Thanks!

Jallis370:

Noes, you did it again. Don't speak when someone else in the movie speaks. Not that I'm interested in what they're saying but t just doesn't fit well in. Don't turn the movie sound down when you add a comment to something.

BUT I love it nonetheless. Just that small detail that keeps it from being perfect.

Then overlapping other characters makes things better so ha. My logic is genious and cannot be refurted, but spelling can use some work.

"This is the inside of your eyeball"

As usual guys, awesome work.

Excellent 2001 and Monty Python references, guys. Although, I have to say that the first half seemed to lack, compared to the second.

Well, I guess that's better than ending with a worse half...

Great video. The camera joke was hilarious!

"I wanna find the guy who invented the skin tight space suit and buy him a drink."
Don't we all?

I think one of my favorite parts about this series is reading the comments afterwards. The quotes of all the jokes make me chuckle every time. It's like those really really good jokes that someone tells that no one remembers, except these ones are preserved in movies and I can read in these comments all the time about them. Seriously awesome series gentlemen! Keep up the amazing stuff!

Great one as usual. Can't wait to hear next week's.

Wow I don't think I've heard of this game.

Haha, another fine work by Unskippable, this time on an obscure North American title.
Classic Monty Python reference...I don't think there's much they haven't covered.
Love how clumsily the game's attempts at sci-fi horror are, including "Gary," who really didn't frighten at all the way he just sort of wanders out of the frame.
btw the female proportions could use some work...i.e., in the realism department.

Edit:

TheMonkeySlayer:
It's a dream within a dream within a dream within a horrible game.

You could say it has a complex, multilayered plot...but really it's just a horrible game.

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

McCa:
was it just me or were her lady parts HUGE?

And pointy. Wokka wokka.

Lady parts? Do you guys happen to mean breasts? A.K.A. boobs?

Way to beat it down to layman's terms.

midpipps:
Great episode I think my favorite part was "I want to find the guy that invented skin tight space suite and buy him a drink"

These are a great way to start a monday.

really have to agree and of course i think 7 of 9 from star trek voyager perfected the skin type space suit

I actually got Run like hell for PS2 (Got it on ebay for $10).

You guys should have kept the part of the intro where the alien (Gary) bites the head off that girl who's with the main character. So many good jokes could have been added right there.

ugh, I'm going to stop giving this a chance.. It's still just never funny to me.

I was on a survival horror kick when that game first came out. I passed on it though. PHEW! I dodged that bullet! :D There wern't any standout lines in this one, but entertaining. :) The camera tilt "whoa" was very spaceballs though.

iblis666:

midpipps:
Great episode I think my favorite part was "I want to find the guy that invented skin tight space suite and buy him a drink"

These are a great way to start a monday.

really have to agree and of course i think 7 of 9 from star trek voyager perfected the skin type space suit

Aaahhh, the good old days ^_^
I think this guy has to be way past drunk right about now

Stupid Gary! I'll tear down your lights!

GrahamS:

Jallis370:
Don't speak when someone else in the movie speaks.

Believe me when I say that I understand what you're talking about. We do try whenever possible not to talk over people, but sometimes a joke needs to be said. Obviously it's very important to let the game speak for itself, or else making fun of it isn't funny, but we can't avoid it all the time.
We're less likely to do if there's no subtitles. If a game's got subs, we figure people can read.

Jallis370:
Don't turn the movie sound down when you add a comment to something.

This however, we can't avoid. If it's dialogue, we try not to (see above) but if there's especially loud music or other sounds, it's either turn down the game, or yell.
Your ears would prefer we not yell.

Thanks!

Okay, it warms my heart to see you knew it already. In that case I forgive you. Makes the series even better to know just that :D Glad that my "useful feedback" wasn't so useful after all.
BUT MST3K do manage to speak without turning down the volume of the movie or interrupt other people so, even though I know you have studied it or study it even as I speak, I suggest seeing a couple of MST3K more and try getting HOW they manage to do just that.

Anyways, no matter what u do, this series is on top of my list next to zero punctuation.

Duh:

carenebeth:
hilarious as always although i did expect a Pink Floyd reference

thank you
someone finaly noticed, besides me

Actually, the game's name was changed to RLH shortly before release. It was also part of a marketing campaign with Bawls energy drink. The tagline was "Grab your Bawls and Run Like Hell." Awful, no?

Susan Arendt:

Duh:

carenebeth:
hilarious as always although i did expect a Pink Floyd reference

thank you
someone finaly noticed, besides me

Actually, the game's name was changed to RLH shortly before release. It was also part of a marketing campaign with Bawls energy drink. The tagline was "Grab your Bawls and Run Like Hell." Awful, no?

i supose thats better than "wish my bawls were here" or "grab those bawls with your hands and make a stash "

(haha, get it?)

hint: pink floyd jokes
oh boy, that could have been realy imature dont you think

Graham always has the best lines. He's the only reason these are bearable.

"I think they just ordered french fries in Klingon."

"I want to find the man that invented the skin tight space suit and buy him a drink" ROFL this is as good as zero puntuation YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! KEEP IT UP!

Awesomeness...gotta love the Monty Python!

I remember when all the game magazines were going gaga over this game...then it came out and there was no rejoicing in Game Magazine Land...

Eh, for some reason i'm just not feeling it in this one. Mabey it's me.

lol pink floyd jokes

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

McCa:

And pointy. Wokka wokka.

Lady parts? Do you guys happen to mean breasts? A.K.A. boobs?

dude....... youve just destroyed the suspense!

This game make no sense what-so-ever.

Started slow for me and then warmed up. What really touched it off though was the comment about a reimagining of asteroids.

Which, incidentally, I'll agree with.. a full 3d rendering of asteroids like that would really be much cooler than.. well.. most games, really.

I dunno what he said, but I think he just ordered fries in Klingon.

McCa:

Read DC Comics. The average set of lady parts are the equivelent of the mass of the head part, aka F-cup to M-cup. Having A D-cup is much smaller than you think it is, & if it's round instead of conelike, it's fake.

After all that, the game was just a corridor shooter?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here