Zero Punctuation: House of the Dead: Overkill

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ME WONT KILLZONE TUU REVEUW NOW PLEES!!!

But seriously. Why won;t you do a full review? Calling something "Gears of World War 2", with Gears being a well received shooter and World War 2 games (going back to ps2 days) were pretty good, is a fairly good complement. If this is your way of complementing something that you didn't enjoy (i wouldnt be surprised) then you should still do a review for laughs. I can see a good 3/4 of it revolving around Sgt.Pompus Dickface....err Rico being the "King of Douches" across the happy land of Dickwodery. See, i gave you at least 3 funny things and sexual references off the top of my head in under 1 minute. You should do it!!!!

0:06 from this video is actually one of the German lines in CoD:WaW when you lose!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbgAIE0Dqg

I would love to see a review on killzone 2.

I love killzone 2 the only person i didn't like was Rico. Radec was a badass

I think we all missed the real point of discussion here, what's the torchwood reference in the review? I can't think of anything. Can anyone help me out?

Dr. GoS:
I think we all missed the real point of discussion here, what's the torchwood reference in the review? I can't think of anything. Can anyone help me out?

Are you asking what Torchwood is, or for a more specific reference to an episode?

Lukeje:

Dr. GoS:

Are you asking what Torchwood is, or for a more specific reference to an episode?

An episode or event would be good. I love torchwood, so Im pretty good I'm the first catigory.

I recently picked this up used for less than $20 and had a blast playing through the Normal mode. I found that I need some extra firepower in some scenes so I fired up the 2nd controller (both properly equipped with Nyko Perfect Shots) and went at the zomb- ,er, I mean, mutants like Hard Boiled's Tequila!

I liked the grindhouse look and feel to the game, and the extra layer of cheese seemed to work for the dialog instead of against it like so many other videogames.

I good pick-up-and-play kinda game, especially if a buddy comes over.

Hiya... just asking...

Yahtzee Often mentions "Indigo prophecy"... but i still cant get if he means if its bad?

I know there isent mutch game over it... But does the few matters there is compensate for it?

For the story sucks me in every time i see it on youtube...^^

nathan-dts:

quickpaw:
Well that was blatantly yet another anti Nintendo rant. God Yahtzee is such a fanboy.

Nintendo haven't made a good console since the Nintendo 64.

yup

thp I'll admit, the GameCube was good (I was happy to finally get one back in the day) but in the end came up short
(that, and Double Dash wasn't as good as Mario Kart 64 but w/e)

if only there were more games (tho more might end up getting boring too) like HotD:Ok I might one day get a Wii (and for motion controls)
and perhaps to one day relive some classic Nintendo games, ones I grew up with (with a regular non-motion controller of course)

nathan-dts:

quickpaw:
Well that was blatantly yet another anti Nintendo rant. God Yahtzee is such a fanboy.

Now THIS, I shall agree about.
But sadly, as my Internet is back to ye olde limited 'dial-up' speed, I cannot watch it.
CURSE YOU, VILE TORRENTS!

lasherman:
I hate when yahtzee suggests Killzone is ripping of Gears of War (Gears of World War Two?). Killzone 1 came out about 2 years before gears of war 1. if anything, gears is ripping off Killzone

Well he wasn't talking about killzone one, he was talking about killzone 2.

Iv started to play killzone 2 a year after the release of this video and its still awesum. Beats COD4

I really enjoy your show, and I take your advice; in-fact your review for "Shadow of the Colossus" was one of the driving forces for me to go play it. I must disagree with you on the "Gears of World War 2" thing, because Killzone came out before Gears of War so it should be the other way around. It is an understandable mistake the game play is very similar. Sorry to nit-pick its just Killzone was one of my favorite FPSs.

nathan-dts:

quickpaw:

i love the N64 but don't go dissin the cube it was brilliant and had some bloody good games, i.e. metroid prime

p.s. wii has been a massive let down though

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or