How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?

How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?

Samurai Jack is one of Genndy Tartakovsky's greatest works, alongside Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory.

Take the quiz!

I dont want to cheat on these, but since this is a quiz with correct answers, I dont want to get any wrong...

First question had specific dates...Im out =. =;;

Ha, 3/10.

I've never actually watched Samurai Jack. But then again, seems like I'm never familiar with stuff there are quizzes on, and I get better scores. So good job on making it hard to guess.

StatusNil:
Ha, 3/10.

I've never actually watched Samurai Jack. But then again, seems like I'm never familiar with stuff there are quizzes on, and I get better scores. So good job on making it hard to guess.

HA your Kung-Fu is weak I got 6/10 without ever having watched an episode.

If only I was this good at guessing in Biochemistry tests.

7 out of 10

I have brought shame and dishonor to thyself.

Boo... I want my FPS quiz.

*sigh*

We're never getting another "interesting" quiz, are we?

4 out 0f 10 guess I don't know Jack.

6 out of 10...and I've watched that show at least 30 times...or more.
I just don't care that much about meta-stuff.

I scored 50%, with 5 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?.
Take this quiz
I just know I beefed it with the behind-the-scenes, real-world stuff. My kung-fu is weak. I have brought shame to myself and my family!

American Tanker:
*sigh*

Last week we had a quiz about what monster girl suits you. If that's not interesting, I really don't know what is.

OT: I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?.
Take this quiz

.. Well I did make it, so my result doesn't really mount to anything lol.

I want to know what I got wrong and what were the right answers?

I scored 70%

And most of these questions are not about the show itself.

This quiz requires knowing random behind the scenes anecdotes. I couldn't even find that crap with google.

Caramel Frappe:
Last week we had a quiz about what monster girl suits you. If that's not interesting, I really don't know what is.

Well, it wasn't really all that interesting to me, if I'm honest. I just did it because it was there.

Apothecary2:
This quiz requires knowing random behind the scenes anecdotes. I couldn't even find that crap with google.

Can't really lie- I did mostly stuff relating to the show, but not of the show itself. See, if I made the quiz entirely on what happens in the show ... fans will easily ace the quiz, and it'd be deemed too easy. But if I go entirely in the direction of trivia / behind the scenes stuff, than it'd be too hard for everyone. I tried balancing it, but perhaps I still leaned too far to the left. I apologize about that.

Caramel Frappe:
Can't really lie- I did mostly stuff relating to the show, but not of the show itself. See, if I made the quiz entirely on what happens in the show ... fans will easily ace the quiz, and it'd be deemed too easy. But if I go entirely in the direction of trivia / behind the scenes stuff, than it'd be too hard for everyone. I tried balancing it, but perhaps I still leaned too far to the left. I apologize about that.

It's alright, man. I wouldn't worry about quizzes being "too easy". Unless the point of the quiz IS to be challenging, like those Harry Potter quizzes of differing difficulty or the Impossible Yahtzee quiz. Don't take 'em too seriously.

7 out of 10.

Not bad, considering I guess for 2/3 of the questions.

9/10 on my first try. Not bad if I do say so myself. Took me a few more tries to get the last one, but I swear some of my answers must not have registered a few times, because I know I'd done that combination before.

6/10
Considering I legit didn't know that answer to to many of these I will take it.

Caramel Frappe:

American Tanker:
*sigh*

OT: I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?.
Take this quiz

You know I get what you were doing but it kinda feels unfair how a good chunk of these felt behind the scenes, especially the first part of the questions.

PapaGreg096:

Caramel Frappe:

American Tanker:
*sigh*

Take this quiz

You know I get what you were doing but it kinda feels unfair how a good chunk of these felt behind the scenes, especially the first part of the questions.

I'll keep that in mind for future quizzes like these ones, thank you very much for your honesty :)

8/10

I'm pretty certain it was that trying to convincce the CN CEO is where I got it wrong.

4 out of 10, not bad considering I have never seen it before.

I got an eight out of 10 with guesswork on what sounded like the most realistic or common sense answer.

I stopped doing it half-way through. I was expecting a "How well do you know Samurai Jack?" quiz, not "How closely did you follow the show creators?", or "How many arbitrary dates can you remember?" quiz. Very disappointing.

Holy shit got 10/10 with lots of guessing on the first try.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Samurai Jack?.
Take this quiz

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here