Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Schmoopy, Nailo, and Gary arrive at the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.

Watch Video

Great new Episode :)

Yeah great video rob

Good job Rob "Oh i get it if you dont press the button the door opens" xD

hehe Mike Fainted

Oh man, I don't know about the rest of you but I hate puzzle rooms, it seems like no matter what the riddle is, I always manage to set off the trap or the wrong path or what have you, no matter how long I spend trying to figure out the right answer. This is why I either make a character that can evade traps or straight up smash right through them.

One of your slower episodes, but it was still okay.
Is this going to be like last season, where there is a season finally, because "tower of Ultimate Wizardry" screams final episode.

Awesome new episode, though rather pointless.

Nice little MMO reference with the dungeon acronyms. This episode was a little slow, but still pretty funny. Good video.

Why did the button start making a cat noise? :P

bikeninja:
Is this going to be like last season, where there is a season finally, because "tower of Ultimate Wizardry" screams final episode.

No, this is one of those shows that will continue until the creator is bored of it, or the ratings get too low. It will have a continuing plot line until it's cut.

And "Tower of Ultimate Wizardy" means absolutely nothing in the Unforgotten Realms universe, for all we know, the tower over the hill could be called "Tower of Truly Ultimate Wizardy that has no equal", which can be followed by "Dungeon of Ultimate Wizardy".

nice, not the funniest but sets up for alot more

I've been stuck on that sort of lame riddle a lot in the past...

Daeres:
Why did the button start making a cat noise? :P

For comical random effect?

Traun:

bikeninja:

No, this is one of those shows that will continue until the creator is bored of it, or the ratings get too low. It will have a continuing plot line until it's cut.

And "Tower of Ultimate Wizardy" means absolutely nothing in the Unforgotten Realms universe, for all we know, the tower over the hill could be called "Tower of Truly Ultimate Wizardy that has no equal", which can be followed by "Dungeon of Ultimate Wizardy".

But last season, around episode 12,there was a season finally, it wasn't really much, just a 4 week break before episodes started coming back. I was just wondering because the episodes went from bi-weekly to weekly if he was going to have another season finally or just keep going straight on through.

I almost spit water on my monitor when I heard the meow. It was my favorite part. :)

Cat noise, win
Not pushing the button, win
Eluamous fainting, win xInfinity-and-seven

I'm guessing it's just your accent but did anyone else notice something strange on the pronounciation of "button"?

NewSouthPark+NewU-Realms= Win

Another excellent episode.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this might have been the shortest episode yet. It was still pretty good though. But please tell me that you're not going to have an episode for every floor, because that could drag on for way too long.

Also, I'm not sure who I go to for this, but the video for episode one is broken or something.

Wow, this was one of the funniest episodes ever! Gary was in his prime here.

Nice episode Rob. Thought it was a good change up from the other episodes.

Fuuny episode guys, I still "want to cast a punch to timmys face!"

God thats exactly what my D&D group would do, it was so great

i hate puzzles...so god damn much its a puzzle..like in frickin impossible zelda

I'm going to try that next time I'm a DM.

Totally. Awesome.

lol it was a bit predictable but still good.
How much longer until Roamin and Petey make an epic return?

That button-noise is pure gold.
Also, self-ressurrection, bitches!

I hoped there'd be Roamin in this one again.

Ah Makes me remember my tower I made in my dnd campaigne. A sign engraved on a plaque reads "Twice four and twenty more, blackbirds sitting in the rain, shoot six down to the ground, how many remain?" In the room, covered in arrow launchers,there is a plate infront of a magic door, and a bag with 50 beads in it. No windows and as soon as you enter the door shuts behind you and magicaly locks. How do you open the door?

Perhaps a Lost reference?

I was hoping there would be more to the first floor then just one trap.. but it was pretty spiffy regardless.

Glaceis:
Ah Makes me remember my tower I made in my dnd campaigne. A sign engraved on a plaque reads "Twice four and twenty more, blackbirds sitting in the rain, shoot six down to the ground, how many remain?" In the room, covered in arrow launchers,there is a plate infront of a magic door, and a bag with 50 beads in it. No windows and as soon as you enter the door shuts behind you and magicaly locks. How do you open the door?

I don't know but I'm guessing the answer to the riddle is 22.

Why didn't Shmoopy search for hidden walls and invisible traps?

Haha, great video Rob. Did anyone else notice that they pronounced the word "button" weird. Loved the Nailo part at the end :P

That was fantastic. You've gotta do like thirty of these. I can't wait to see what the harder levels are like. I've always loved levels in RPGs that are like that. So few people can do them well.

LOLicious as always.

The ending was epic, or rather Mike's reaction to the solution was epic xD

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook