There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Episode Three

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Three, Luigi looks for clues to find the Princess' kidnapper and meets the famous female bounty hunter in the seedy underbelly of the mushroom kingdom.

Watch Video

Man, Link is such a douche. And Samus was freaking awesome! Good job! :D

"You Will always be Player 2" ouch that was harsh, but unfortunatly ture...

Great episode guys, I love the professionalism of it. The rupey district was also hilarious. Definitely worth waiting a month for.

meh, was hoping for a little bit more! not much really happened tbh... I enjoyed it but i think that this episode has been caught out as being a middle episode, between the action.

I liked samus though :P haha

I swear to god this is the best fucking program in the universe. I was smiling my face off before I even loaded the page for this episode. I love it to pieces. I liked the suttle way of adding in "show me your moves" from Captain Falcon as well. And the fact that the music in the club was a remixed F-Zero theme.

I seriously can't get over how great this is.

I love this series so random what the fuck with Samus, not like i'm complaining though lol

Great episode

I'm honestly surprised that the best work Samus, an infamous bounty hunter, can find during a time of lawlessness and uncertainty is as a stripper.

Great episode. Every time I'm just blown away by the skill these things are created and produced with. I can't wait to see what comes next.

So much love for this show! That poor poke-kid looked so uncomfortable at the club! I can't even name all my favorite momements, there were so many.

Great work, guys!

Amazing. Good placement for Captain Falcon, too. Haha.

Ok, that was very funny. Especially when I saw the sign of the club. The whole club scene, captain falcon and all, and the way you chose to show Donkey and Diddy Kong were highlights.

Homminahomminahomminahommina Samus...

Alright, now that my tongue is firmly back in my mouth, excellent episode (as usual). The atmosphere you folks have managed to create is amazing; given the circumstances, you've managed to create a believable modern Mushroom Kingdom in decline.

I truly tip my hat to you, and await the next episode with more anticipation than I did this one.

Wow, this has to be one of the best internet series I've ever seen. Brilliant concept, awesome storyline, fantastic tension, very clever humour - it's astounding.

I like how you're slowly revealing the Nintendo cast - though this has to be the single largest in terms of character reveals, each one was very well done and really creative. Loved Captain Falcon and Pit.

Fantastic episode, I cannot wait to see more.

much better than the second episode. great work

Great episode, and the ending was such a cliffhanger - damn you ! ;)

Krakyn:
Man, Link is such a douche. And Samus was freaking awesome! Good job! :D

Agreed! I always suspected that elf was a twat. And Samus...mmm, nice!

I never pictured Link as that much of an authoritive douchebag, but somehow it works...

I'm really eagerly awaiting being able to see how exactly you pull of bowser, i mean i'm dumb-struck from Kirby and Metaknight.

This was amazing, The series is great and this episode is the best so far.
And I love how my favourite underdog, Luigi, is becoming the hero. Makes me wonder what will happen to peaches relationship(s) when and IF he saves the day.
Great work, I'm hitting F5 until the next one is up.

In answer to your question No. no I do not // Ok this is turning out to be one hell of a good story // But Im sure the big question on everyone guys lips is, 'Where can I get that blue jumpsuit for MY girlfriend?!?'

samus is my new favourite character! :D

im loving this series.

The best part about this series to me is the little background Easter eggs. The Poster at the beginning from the Mario Brothers Movie, Donkey and Diddy in the background with guns, Hal Labratories.

I seriously would pay to own this series on DvD. In fact I think once all of these series reach the end of their first season they should have a Escapist DvD set you can buy with all the different series on them.

Excellent show. I really enjoy the writing almost more than anything else. I am glad they decided to have Luigi as the main protagonist for the show as well, a different perspective on the show. I wonder if they will make fun of his ghost hunting skills in an episode.

I agree with Jiveturkey, I would absolutely buy this on dvd, if they continue at this quality.

ArugajablrughlSamus.

Anyway, best series ever! keep em up !

This series is great and it just keeps getting better. A brilliant episode, can't wait for more.

i love this one, Samus.. well let's just say i liked her here. Captain Falcon and Pit, that was funny. You guys rock, i love the atmosphere in it, Luigi is awesome, i love Kirby being a Cannabal. i don't think i can say how awesome and amazing this is..

AMAZING work, as usual, guys. This is definitely my favorite Escapist series. I love stuff that's both dramatic and hilarious at the same time. It somewhat makes me think of the old Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom flash cartoon (which I would reccommend to anyone that hasn't seen it yet, watch all four parts in order).

And Samus was freakin' sexy! =D

Lol! Samus is awesome.

HAHAHA! Pit and captain falcon!

right NEW GOAL IN LIFE

1. Change surname to Aran
2. find the actress that played Samus Aran
3. Marry her
4. Get her first name changed by depole to Samus
5. bake cookies.

Its win win.

D'aww thanks guys.

Remember to hit up www.therewillbebrawl.com for our forum, awesome wallpapers, and good vibrations.

Archemetis:
I never pictured Link as that much of an authoritive douchebag, but somehow it works...

I'm really eagerly awaiting being able to see how exactly you pull of bowser, i mean i'm dumb-struck from Kirby and Metaknight.

Metaknight is awesome in it, not seen alot but very imposing.

And for link, no wonder Miyamoto wont let him speak in his games, the guy is clearly a douche.

johnnymcbadass:
D'aww thanks guys.

Remember to hit up www.therewillbebrawl.com for our forum, awesome wallpapers, and good vibrations.

is the actress that played Samus Aran on there?, if so, new fav bookmark.

This is just cool! As much as I hate waiting a month fr each episode to come out, it's worth if its this good.

This only makes me more eager to see how Bowser will be introduced! Great work, it's worth the wait.

Holy shit. That scene with Mario and Luigi was my favorite part. Stellar.

BustaJonesGavin:
Holy shit. That scene with the shirtless guy was my favorite part.

Yeah, mine too.

johnnymcbadass:
D'aww thanks guys.

Holy crap, you guys have your own website? How did I not know this?

At first, I thought this series was simply meh, albeit with promise. It is now rivaling Unskippable as my favorite Escapist show.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here