Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

This week Zero Punctuation reviews a rapper shooting up the Middle East to find his prized jeweled skull in 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

Um... quadruple thread, or is something wrong with my comp?

Sylocat:
Um... quadruple thread, or is something wrong with my comp?

no he is just marketing his own show...a lot :P

haha the end is brilliant

nice work, also the last joke about the ni... made me rolling on the floor.

Oh god that last part.

Other than that funny stuff. Loved the subliminal messages.

Excellent. I like the idea that it's the prequel to CoD4. Maybe he's there as the same time, and fiddy is the one who sets off that big a-bomb... While rapping... about bitches...

Great video, can't wait for next Wednesday.

Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.

beautiful, beautiful funny might-be-racism

Oh Yahtzee, I hope you have donned your flame retardant suit, commenting on racial/social situations is always bad news. Nice subliminal picture there.

Though I must say, your ending leaves something, like the sentence needs to be fini

That was a bit more ranty than usual, and not towards the game. I don't hate rappers myself, but I'll never play that game... Maybe if someone payed me to do it.. but I'm sure even then I'd find a game that is better. Still... I didn't even know 50 Cent had a game... let alone two.

Huh, at least I'm going to be one of the early ones. Hot damn, that was a good ZP, especially with the touches of pseudo-subliminal 'advertising'.

Though I have to wonder just which pub you had that picture taken, and just whom the bloke next to you was?

>.> And I swear, I heard you saying knickers, despite what the delicates are going to pop in here and whine about.

Priceless.

Hahahaha really funny, and amazing ending.
50 Cent games suck....Big surprise...
Seriously though, by expanding his view, I thought Yahztee would have meant talking about multiplayer and playing mainstream, big titles, like Resistance 2, or other large titles. AS much as I'm for laughs, it is kind of pointless reviewing a blatant turd of a game.
Good commentary on the rap mindset though.

I loved the cultural rant in the first part, with the huge text scrolling behind it.

Pure ZP brilliance - the best in a long time :D

It belongs in a museum LMAO

Hooray racism!

This is about what I've come to expect from Yahtzee...being absolutely right about everything that has to do with video games.

i found this pretty humurous, i never expected anyone to take this game "seriously" i agree fully with you on the whole materialistic rap mecrob.

That ending was classic.

Lazy NI...

I think that was the best punchline in any ZP. Seriously, this is quite possible my favorite ZP now.

And I might just rent BoS.

Mazty:
Hahahaha really funny, and amazing ending.
50 Cent games suck....Big surprise...
Seriously though, by expanding his view, I thought Yahztee would have meant talking about multiplayer and playing mainstream, big titles, like Resistance 2, or other large titles. AS much as I'm for laughs, it is kind of pointless reviewing a blatant turd of a game.

I think you completely miss out the point of his videos... or do you want to tell me you take them as serious reviews instead of just funny vids?

Anyways, didn't laugh about this one too much, but I liked it a lot.

DangerousNewb:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.

i wasnt aware it was ever good... anywho that review was awesome, not laughed as hard at a ZP for a while now :P nice ending :)

I was rather shocked to see this is the game of this week, i had been going on about how terrible i think it is that someone who just has some money decides to buy a game because its a cheaper marketing gimmick then doing concerts or anything else.

I suppose the thing that really bothered me about this games release was, up until a few months ago there was no news at all coming out from the 50cent camp about anything. Granted i was not looking for it but typically when a raper or anyone else that is a celebrity is doing well they are everywhere.

Then with his release date fast approaching suddenly he was on stage at the spike video game awards doing a concert with screen shots from his upcoming game. Interviews talking about how he feels this game teaches the youths good morale values. As well as saying he did more for the development process then just saying, "some guy stole my skull, and i want it back."

At least now i know that it is a ridiculously bad game, that does not deserve the time of day. To you i say Bravo Yahtzee Croshaw Bravo.

This is definitely one of my favorite ZP's now. The subliminal messaging made the ending just that much more epic.

[In B4 those lacking a sense of humor come seething in]

The "not racist" picture that kept coming up through the video was funny, the ending was especially hilarious to me too lol.

Isn't this an hour earlier then usual... Also the only laughs I got were from the disclaimer about not being racist, and then about how "they wouldn't know anything about work the N". Still apart from that wasn't hugely funny in my mind. I think I have been desensitized to Yahtzee and all his jokes.

<<<Not Racist haha took so long to pause it at the right time.

that last part was just like the southpark with Mr. Garrison when they scare all the black people out of town... haha if you've seen it you'll understand.

Actually, that game is not that terrible. It's not Half Life 2, but it's not Timeshift...

And even Yahtzee said so. You want mindless shooter - go ahead, try it. Unless you don't like 50 Cent, that is, you are intelligent.

Oh, the last part "Those lazy nig..." made me chuckle.

Hilarious as allways.

another video of absolute hammer hitting nail on the head brilliance. well done you sir!

oh the ending, i haven't laughed as hard in weeks.

The ending lol. Great work. There was almost a game review in all of that. :P

Christ that end bit was funny.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook