Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

sometimes i dream about cheese, now that is just plain fanboy behaviour, ya naw wattaim sayin!!!

It was funny review

If you want a lot of racist black white jokes play madworld. There is a black pimp and a white bitch which "spoilers"...

Ah, the game is black and white too...

Im the sort of guy that finds things amusing but doesnt really laugh, preferring to smile.

the end made me laugh. Alot.

I feel akward since I just finished listening to "my buddy" while watching this review supplement. Is it wrong for someone who's barely sane to induldge in musical lyrics that express genocide and violence and sex?

well whatever, great review none the less.

Finally, a funny video. The last couple were quite disappointing. I was beginning to think he lost his touch.

This game has been getting alot of good reviews but I refuse to buy because it would just be feeding 50 cents ego. Also the words cover system and 50 cent make me laugh the guys been shot like 9 times.

The whole thing was great but the ending was the best ending I can find in all of the zero punctuation collection.

I laughed my kidneys out, not even kidding, I am going to die in a couple of minutes.

God I loved all the subliminal "I am not racist" popups.

At first I thought is was subpar editing, which is highly unusual for for ZP, and then I saw the one at the end, and I finally saw it long enough to read it.

WOW that was a close one, huh Yahtzee? I like how you added the "Unfunny soapbox bit" text into the video with little notice. This has been the best video in the last couple of weeks, so thanks.

See, now this is how you criticize people of another race or culture. Instead of the usual 'How come black people can't blah blah blah do everything like white people.' Yahtzee made valid arguments against the shallowness of rap culture. To the point where said people might actually go 'Heh, I guess he has a point.'

That's how you do it.

Hilarious!
I love the "I am not racist" popup.

SageOfCalm:
See, now this is how you criticize people of another race or culture. Instead of the usual 'How come black people can't blah blah blah do everything like white people.' Yahtzee made valid arguments against the shallowness of rap culture. To the point where said people might actually go 'Heh, I guess he has a point.'

That's how you do it.

^ Couldn't agree more.

Nice ending. xD Also did not expect this game to be reviewed.

Best review of 2009, so far ...

Ending was funny, Great job.

excellent work mr yahtzee sir. please keep up the good work. who knows. one day you might actually raise enough drug money to rap yourself out of the slums.

*applauds* I love this episode SO MUCH

Oh God, the last joke made me burst out with laughter so hard!

I've enjoyed the last many videos so overly much.

=)

I don't get it. A british born australian can CALMLY make intelligent observations of another culture without pissing everybody off. But Americans, NOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe because my fellow Americans are so scared to say anything, that when they do finally say something it comes out garbled, nonsensical, and angry.

Brilliant as always!

And I agree, political correctness can piss off, it does more harm than good.

I think everyone saw Croshaw's picture with the Word : Not Racist

Yeah right...

oh god, the end was funny

good save at the end XD i almost spat out my drink O_o with laughter of course
i didnt even know 50 cent had a game, never mind 2...

SageOfCalm:
I don't get it. A british born australian can CALMLY make intelligent observations of another culture without pissing everybody off. But Americans, NOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe because my fellow Americans are so scared to say anything, that when they do finally say something it comes out garbled, nonsensical, and angry.

It's cos Yahtzee is pretty much the diametric opposite of fiddy cent in all respects.

And the fact most Americans lack an 'irony' gene.

Lolololololololololol I managed not to rofl until the very last word "Not that they'd know anything about work, the lazy ni...". Just so awesome :D

Huh the end was incredibly funny but did anyone else think that he got cut off ubruptly, as though he had said Candle Ja

Abako:
Huh the end was incredibly funny but did anyone else think that he got cut off ubruptly, as though he had said Candle Ja

Don't start in with that Candle Jack bullshi

holy shit the best one yet 4 making me lol a lot

Sterling piece of work, if slightly lacking in game review stuff, but then I imagine the game was so hollow and lacking it would have been hard to do more than a minute or so about it, especially with his pace of delivery.

Note I'm absolutely NOT saying he's copied anyone, he did his own thing in his own style and it was hilarious, but it did remind me of Louis CK and gay people and how you just can't say anything nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUvrOZCk7s&feature=related

I think there's a lotta truth to the feeling 'just because you're x minority, and I'm criticising you, doesn't mean it is because you're x minority that I'm saying it'.

Haha gr8 (if not one of ur most politicaly incorrect) video cnt w8 for ur next installment of juicy lols.

Im acually pretty suprised that ur jokes didnt get the "Anti-Rascism" brigade down on u like it would for anyone else.

Bravo my chum you have beaten "Teh systemz"

"Glock of Damocles" That's an interesting/amusing modern-day take on a classic story piece.

One of the best reviews Yahtzee has made so far and it's about a crappy shooter. I was expecting a disaster and got a bag of gold \o/

I haven't laughed that hard from a ZP video in such a long time as that ending got me. I think that was my favorite ZP line so far from all the videos, the whole video goes against it and as if he couldn't hold it back any longer at the end he just lets it out.

Oh my god. I've just wet myself. Great video.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here