Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 17 NEXT

"Not that they'd know anything about work, the lazy ni..." LMAO That was fucking hysterical.

wow, you are racist...

rofl, I liked it. I liked the constant "NOT RACIST" image. The better world part was pretty funny too.

That ending caught me so totally by surprise...I laughed for ages!

Love the subliminal messaging too. And the soap box. No-one soap boxes like Yahtzee.

Yahtzee and I tend to agree on many subjects...

That ending was NOT RACIST great.

Any idiot could see that .50: BotS would be bad. I mean, anything rappers have done has been bad since 1989.

Yahtzee, if you read this, please do a review next week that you want to do completely on a whim.

Holy crap that ending caught me off guard. The speech at the beginning and the subliminal "NOT RACIST" messages seemed like a cheap way of adding humor while also preventing "OMG U R SO RASIST" e-mails, but it was really a very long build-up to the hilarious end joke. Well done.

Excellent, the ending was awesome.

Anyone see Sean Noonan from Midway games tweet about Yahtzee?

http://twitter.com/Aneurexorcyst/status/1349515209

"2:00pm EST: Zero Punctuation appears to have gotten worse in the few months I stopped listening. The guy is an idiot."

And don't flame me, I'm just reposting it.

haha, I see Yahtzee managed to dig up a photo of himself with a non-white person. Wonder how much time was spent searching for that one?

thesillyoldbear:
Anyone see Sean Noonan from Midway games tweet about Yahtzee?

http://twitter.com/Aneurexorcyst/status/1349515209

"2:00pm EST: Zero Punctuation appears to have gotten worse in the few months I stopped listening. The guy is an idiot."

And don't flame me, I'm just reposting it.

Opinions stated on Twitter don't count as actual opinions.

The last part was good.

LMAO at the end.

I laughed very hard at the ending.

The final bit was side-splitting hilarious. Even the parts before it where he mentions a world where everyone makes fun of each other and everyone laughs is the honest truth, not to mention desperately necessary.

I am not a racist... I do make racist jokes though. You'd have to know me most likely to know that it's just that: jokes. I'm of Middle-Eastern decent and frequently make jokes about my heritage, especially around my co-workers because I enjoy making uptight white people uncomfortable. I try to make fun of everyone though, just so no one feels left out. ;)

DangerousNewb:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.

Indeed it is not and this is coming from predominant Heavy Metal fan. That being said, I vastly prefer the work of Run DMC, Sugar Hill Gang, Ice-T & Body Count, Digital Underground, Fat Boys, Public Enemy, and NWA while modern "artists" like 50 Cent can go parachute into the nearest Iraq-based mine field for all I care.

...I'm actually surprised this game got off so easy. Would have thought Yahtzee would rip it to shreds. I mean, come on... All this is, really, is 50 Cent being a 14-year-old. Yeah, let's release a game, starring me, where I, um, I go into the Middle East, yeah, and kill a whole bunch of everyone so I can get my bling back. Yes! Possibly the most retarded premise for a game ever.

I find it so sad that the gaming industry went the same way as the music industry: ridiculous, uncreative, high-budget bullshit gets published and makes a killing, while bedroom indie developers on a shoestring make epic works of art that go completely unnoticed by most everyone.

not your funniest review but that ending joke had me in stitches. I likes your subliminal "not racist" pictures.

What the hell is wrong with you all??? "The last bit was hysterical"? WHAT THE FUCK You laugh constantly for a fuckin damn racist joke you dumb fucks go fuck yourselves you damn racists!!!

I swear to god every dumb fuck thinks making a black joke is funny???? Dumb fucks lucky i dont know in real life oh it would be on

Ihateyazhee:
What the hell is wrong with you all??? "The last bit was hysterical"? WHAT THE FUCK You laugh constantly for a fuckin damn racist joke you dumb fucks go fuck yourselves you damn racists!!!

I see what you did there, if you fail at logic hard enough it might come round and make some sense. :o

LMFAO!!!!!! horrid game, absolute spot on review!
throwing my hat in... i loved the last joke too!!!

Yahtzee my good sir, your going to hate madworld

ok... yes i'm black... and yes the end ...hell the entire bit was fucking hilarious

Good i give a shit no. So before you fuckin talk yall need to stop laughing at racist jokes. It's people like you all who make the world a shitty place to live. I dont give a fuck if he has a pic poppin up sayin <----- not racist. That doesnt mean shit I thought zero punctuation was funny. So stop fucking laughing at a black joke. Before you say "blah blah blah going off for no reason blah blah blah" How the fuck would you feel if someone made a racist joke towards you dumb ass

I wonder why Yahtzee is so hooked on the N word. He said it like, 20 times in his last Australian Gamer podcast.

Both that podcast and this zp are probably the best I've seen from either medium. Maybe that says something about me idk.

<--------------------- BAN ME <-------------------------

Mazty:

theklng:

Mazty:
Hahahaha really funny, and amazing ending.
50 Cent games suck....Big surprise...
Seriously though, by expanding his view, I thought Yahztee would have meant talking about multiplayer and playing mainstream, big titles, like Resistance 2, or other large titles. AS much as I'm for laughs, it is kind of pointless reviewing a blatant turd of a game.
Good commentary on the rap mindset though.

he already reviewed gears of war 2, so for him reviewing killzone 2/resistance 2/any other generic shooter would be pretty pointless. at least in his way of thinking.

GoW2 is a TPS, those other games are FPS'. Saying if he's reviewed one he's reviewed them all is saying if he's reviewed a mainstream game, he's reviewed them all, which just isn't true.

it's his opinion, not mine. i could agree with him though, since most fps are generic. arguing that it's a tps is really just arguing over semantics.

wow that was hilarious, albeit bold...being now that all the sensitives will be spamming you

Hahaha nice!!! I was watching a preview video, and after 50 cent kills some more a-rabs (which as far as I can tell, is the point of this game, im not just being racist) he yells "There ain't no hoes up in here!" classic.

Hilarious review. Very clever indeed.

Ihateyazhee:
Good i give a shit no. So before you fuckin talk yall need to stop laughing at racist jokes. It's people like you all who make the world a shitty place to live. I dont give a fuck if he has a pic poppin up sayin <----- not racist. That doesnt mean shit I thought zero punctuation was funny. So stop fucking laughing at a black joke. Before you say "blah blah blah going off for no reason blah blah blah" How the fuck would you feel if someone made a racist joke towards you dumb ass

I, along with several of the people who have commented here today have a sense of humor, and thus would be completely fine with a hilarious racially themed joke aimed at us. You need to let go of your hypersensitive self-righteous ass and learn to take a joke or two.

Wow...I had no idea that this game existed. Either way, the ending cracked me up big time.

The only ending that actually made me bust out laughing. Well done.

Ihateyazhee:

I giggled :3

soniccaraway:
I truly don't get why he would even waste his time reviewing this game. I really don't understand him, he reams the crap out of games are that are either good or great, but he can play a mediocre game or even bad game like this that deserves it and he can only say two or three bad things about it. I think he needs to have written somewhere, something like what AVGN has, that he mainly focuses on the bad aspects of games and that he actually likes some of the games he bags on, because if he really feels exactly how he says he does in these videos, then what is he doing playing games?

TROOLLLLL (Funniest yet IMO)

Ihateyazhee:

You are an idiot..yes he is funny and so what if he trows in a few racist jokes you don't have to have a fit over it and yes the last bit was hysterical

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here