Steam's second uncensored sex game. Yet more lesbians. (NSFW)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Avnger:

Ogoid:

nomotog:
Well you tell us? Was there a cascade of harassment, or are you just making something up?

Well, the Dev herself mentions "strong player feedback". It's hard to tell without her going into any specifics, but then, as we've all been made helpfully aware by a certain United Nations invited speaker, "you suck" qualifies as harassment, so... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that yes, there probably was.

So to clarify, you're making an assumption with a complete lack of evidence to get your hate boner on?

These are the guys who get mad at the idea that certain people might complain about a game, regardless of whether or not said people actually complain about said game.

Saw that thread about Battlefield 1 and I'm still laughing.

Avnger:

So to clarify, you're making an assumption with a complete lack of evidence to get your hate boner on?

Not really, just pointing out the woefully low threshold of what can be construed as "harassment" these days; but then, it seems that only counts when it's coming from the collective of the absolute scum of the earth who don't have to be your audience - it's perfectly understandable if it comes from a presumed audience that supposedly doesn't fit a hateful stereotype that might or might not exist in any shape or form.

Ogoid:

Avnger:

Not really, just pointing out the woefully low threshold of what can be construed as "harassment" these days; but then, it seems that only counts when it's coming from the collective of the absolute scum of the earth who don't have to be your audience - it's perfectly understandable if it comes from a presumed audience that supposedly doesn't fit a hateful stereotype that might or might not exist in any shape or form.

Hmm... I wonder which audience you assume they ought to have.

CaitSeith:

Ogoid:

Avnger:

Hmm... I wonder which audience you assume they ought to have.

It's the same bs as criticizing reviewers for having a different opinion. If you're not catering to MY perspective, you're objectively wrong.

Ogoid:
it's perfectly understandable if it comes from a presumed audience that supposedly doesn't fit a hateful stereotype that might or might not exist in any shape or form.

See, this statement and your ones before are completely contradictory. What is an anti-es-jay-dubayu if not "a presumed audience that supposedly doesn't fit a hateful stereotype that might or might not exist in any shape or form"?

Again, you want to get a hate boner on because your perspective isn't the special snowflake being catered to in this particular case. Maybe you should focus on finding a website that does fit your taste instead of trying to force Kotaku et all to self-censor and bow to the authoritarian ways of the anti-es-jay-dubayu crowd?[1]

Edit: I'm stupid and misread the negative of your comment. Fixed now.

[1] I could really get used to this pointless demonizing of "others" because they like things I don't. It really is fun. I see why it's so popular now.

Of course the anti sjw sites have choice. A pity none of them will be able to earn more than a day's worth of lunch catering for the staff at Kotaku. A real damn puty

nomotog:
http://steamed.kotaku.com/an-uncensored-sex-games-difficult-journey-to-steam-1790720807

"Ladykiller In A Bind" is coming to steam with and without the Christmas sweaters*.

Steam has been allowing games like this on it's platform for awhile now, but they have flow through a little loop hole where they get "censored", but with the ability to easily be uncensored by a simple hack. The last uncensored game "Kindred Spirits on the Roof" didn't really have much to censor so you can see how it would squeak in. However this new one "Ladykiller In A Bind" is much more provocative. You can't really censor it without removing all the content.

What do people think? I like the idea of steam getting less hung up on encoring sexual content, on the other had everyone can see what games you play so it's not really the best platform to play BDSM games on. I find it kind of sexist, but not surprising that both games are about lesbians.

*The game has a mode that replaces all the nudity with Christmas sweaters. Ya it's weird.

Oh, a hentai game.

Nothing unusual here.

I never understood the appeal of these games.

I mean, if the STORY or something is good...sure.

But many a VN I've played has had sex just for sex sake.
A bit like gore or gore sake.

It's pointless, doesn't do ANYTHING for the characters, and can even fuck up the plot.

I mean, if I wanted to masturbate...I have the whole freaking internet.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here