Hurricane Jose Will be Deported, White House Says

Pages PREV 1 2 3

JenSeven:
How is pointing a moral issue in a 'news' item flamebait?
I think you need to look up what flamebait is, because it does not mean what it seems you think it means.

Your comments are strikingly passive-aggressive. On top of that the absurd tangent to babies with AIDS makes you look like a humorless caricature. "Okay, how should I take this?" That's literally begging for people to tell you to beat it.

Fine, it wasn't your intention, but your comments closely resemble bait thread OPs on other, more unhinged forums and comment sections.

Saelune:

vallorn:
People with no sense of humour complain that humour isn't funny to them. The thread. The Forum. The Legend.

Thats like saying people have no taste because there is food they dont like.

Just because not every stupid little thing makes a person laugh, they have no sense of humor? That is absurd and you know it.

And just because something doesnt make you laugh doesnt mean you have to complain about it. Piss off.

I approve of this content.

And similar to Canadamus Prime, I believed that Trump tweeted something as an unintentional basis for this satire.

People have been begging for Taco News forever. How dare you complain.

JenSeven:

Fat Hippo:
Jeez Louise people, stop getting so many bees in your bonnet. I found the article funny, anyway.

Because yes, it's a fantastic idea to make fun of a natural disaster.
What shall we do for the next joke? Here is an idea, babies that are born with AIDS.
Yes, that sounds like a wonderful subject to make jokes about.

That actually sounds hilarious

Chefsbrian:
Maybe it'd feel less crap if Taco News parodied game news, at the least. Then it'd hold some candle of relevance to what the site used to be about.

I could get behind that. The best Taco News I saw was that one about the Order 1886 devs.

There is no pleasing this place.

I complained about this website having too many news headlines with words "possibly" "maybe" and "perhaps" which is why I really don't care for what is considered gaming news.

I much prefer this

As if that other clickbaity and inflammatory article wasn't enough, now you've started posting nonsense straight out of the Onion too?

If the intention was to drive away the rest of your already dwindling userbase, you're certainly going the right way about it.

I was more than ready to believe this.

JenSeven:

Fat Hippo:
Jeez Louise people, stop getting so many bees in your bonnet. I found the article funny, anyway.

Because yes, it's a fantastic idea to make fun of a natural disaster.
What shall we do for the next joke? Here is an idea, babies that are born with AIDS.
Yes, that sounds like a wonderful subject to make jokes about.

We found the SJW guys. Get him!

I'm going to second those saying that the Escapist should keep away from actual politics. Don't we have enough gaming shitstorms to drive people away over?

Like, it's no better or worse than any other half-arsed parody article based around a single joke, but it seems a bit against the point of the place.

Katherine Kerensky:
People complain about lack of content, get new, free comedy content, complain.
Just another day on the Escapist. Having a sense of humour is a bannable offence.

No but referring to the low quality of an article apparently is.

Johnny Novgorod:

Katherine Kerensky:
Just another day on the Escapist. Having a sense of humour is a bannable offence.

Or, you know, breaking the rules by insulting other users/etc. Some people should know better by now.

Katherine Kerensky:

Johnny Novgorod:

Katherine Kerensky:

Or, you know, breaking the rules by insulting other users/etc. Some people should know better by now.

Calling someone a hack for doing hack work is as insulting as calling someone a cook for cooking. But I guess this is up to how you feel about it.

Johnny Novgorod:

Katherine Kerensky:

Johnny Novgorod:

Calling someone a hack for doing hack work is as insulting as calling someone a cook for cooking. But I guess this is up to how you feel about it.

Insulting another user or staff is against the code of conduct. Do not push this any further.

Quite clearly, Florida needs a wall.

SolidState:
As if that other clickbaity and inflammatory article wasn't enough, now you've started posting nonsense straight out of the Onion too?

If the intention was to drive away the rest of your already dwindling userbase, you're certainly going the right way about it.

goodbye

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or