Activision Leaves PC Gaming Alliance - UPDATED

Pages PREV 1 2

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

scotth266:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:
So does this mean Blizzard leaves too? If so - I'm very sorry, PC gamers. That must be really painful. If you want some sympathy, I'm right here.

Considering this so called Alliance has done nothing at all to improve PC gaming, and Valve has done more with Steam than this bunch of nobodies...it might be an actuall good move by Activision...

Agreed. Who are these guys anyway? I haven't even heard of them, but the fact that Activision leaving them is cause for concern makes me think that they are minor stuff.

I heard about these guys some time ago and they were like "We be changing PC gaming yo! Join us we have donuts!!".

Since then they havent done much...

Also props for changing the avatar back. :P

Maybe thats becauser they couldn't do anything. Their task was to make PC gaming relevant - an impossibility, so they haven't done anything.

See, that was sacrasm, and said in such a way that I was sure everyone could see I wass kidding.

Still, Activision leaving this thing can still only be a bad thing. How much of a bad thing, who knows?

I got it that you were joking about it. Just used your post to make a statement.

If Activision pulled out its that they saw that this organization was going nowhere and they were just spending money on it. Dont let the cancer spread right?

Activision is a cancer.

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

scotth266:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:
So does this mean Blizzard leaves too? If so - I'm very sorry, PC gamers. That must be really painful. If you want some sympathy, I'm right here.

Considering this so called Alliance has done nothing at all to improve PC gaming, and Valve has done more with Steam than this bunch of nobodies...it might be an actuall good move by Activision...

Agreed. Who are these guys anyway? I haven't even heard of them, but the fact that Activision leaving them is cause for concern makes me think that they are minor stuff.

I heard about these guys some time ago and they were like "We be changing PC gaming yo! Join us we have donuts!!".

Maybe thats becauser they couldn't do anything. Their task was to make PC gaming relevant - an impossibility, so they haven't done anything.

See, that was sacrasm, and said in such a way that I was sure everyone could see I wass kidding.

Still, Activision leaving this thing can still only be a bad thing. How much of a bad thing, who knows?

I got it that you were joking about it. Just used your post to make a statement.

If Activision pulled out its that they saw that this organization was going nowhere and they were just spending money on it. Dont let the cancer spread right?

Activision is a cancer.

Indeed...but this cancer is one you cant cure and catch early...

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

scotth266:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

Activision is a cancer.

Doesn't help that the best people willingly infect themselves....half a year in, I still have no sane explanation as to why they did it.

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

oliveira8:

scotth266:

oliveira8:

Indigo_Dingo:

Activision is a cancer.

Doesn't help that the best people willingly infect themselves....half a year in, I still have no sane explanation as to why they did it.

Maybe some day Activision will try to improve themselfs like EA is trying to do nowadays...

Nah...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or