The Wii Bowling Ball: The Most Dangerous Wii Accessory Yet

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Dammit Nintendo! Where is my Wii-Doll?! Its impossible getting an S rank on Wii-Wanker with just the Wii-mote without a proper motion sensing doll!

Oh boy. Another hard to use Wii accessory that will result in the destruction of alot more TVs.

I can tell the TV manufacturers are getting a hoot right now.

findler:

Krakyn:

Hamster at Dawn:
Now we just need Wii pins. Then we could throw the ball at the pins and it would be just like a real game of bowling.

I laughed so hard.

Me too :D

Wii is for little kids and drunk people. Neither of which have a great track record for bowling without destruction.

Your comment just made my day =D

"WHY GOD WHY? WHY would you send this 5 year old to destroy a new FULL-HD 50" Sony Bravia!
NOoooooooOooooOoo."

Thats what I pictured.

But you totally know some Jack-a-ninny will buy that abortion.

I recently saw a plunger attachment for a Wiimote in a game store...

For when you want the experience of unclogging your toilet on the Sims to be as realistic as virtually humanly possible.

9NineBreaker9:
I recently saw a plunger attachment for a Wiimote in a game store...

For when you want the experience of unclogging your toilet on the Sims to be as realistic as virtually humanly possible.

That just brings to mind having a Wii in The Sims....that would be hilarity awesomesauce style!

Unless, of course, you PUT THE STRAP ON!

I wonder if they'll change the notice screen on Wii Sports from the gentle white, 'Please make sure your wrist strap is fastened and you have adequete room' to a red backdrop with 'FOR GOD SAKE PUT THE WRIST STRAP ON'

For a system that wants to be cheap, what's with all the extra acessories? It's crazy!

Antics will ensue. I look forward to the flood of YouTube footage of people throwing bowling ball impersonators through their television.

Oh, Nintendo...you and your insane peripherals.
(Even though you didn't personally design this monstrosity. YOUR NAME WILL BE FOREVER ATTACHED TO IT, THOUGH! MUHAHAHAHAHA!"

Gamer137:
For a system that wants to be cheap, what's with all the extra acessories? It's crazy!

it's like that with most electronic devices. They don't make that much money on the main device, but a killing on the extras.
(Not entirely true in this case, since Wii's have sold at a profit since their launch, unlike the other 2 consoles of this generation)

NoMoreSanity:

Honestly, seeing that people somehow still have accidents with Wii peripherals, I don't see why they would release something like this.

Duh. So they could watch videos of people smashing tvs with bowling balls on YouTube.

I'm surprised I have to explain these things.

I can't wait to clobber me some neighborhood kids!

Wow. If CTA Digital has the power to take words and give them substance, I would have suggested they use something like "Attractive female redhead." Instead, they used "Really bad idea"

Khell_Sennet:
The only thing that could be more retarded than this, would be WiiDarts.

I take your challenge, and raise Wii LAWN Darts.

your kidding? this isnt real..? ..LOL

Clashero:
I give it a week at most before the first YouTube video of a ball smashing through a Wii, a 50-inch HDTV, the window behind it, and a 3-year-old girl on a trycicle outside the house, all in the same fumble.

I just hope someone is able to film it all. It just isn't as funny in a newspaper article.

First people complain that the wii is for kids, lacks mature (read: violent, bloody + tits) games etc.

Now it gets a freekign wrecking ball and people are still complaining?

But seriously, this'll prolly reach the top10 of stupid things i've seen or read this week.

next comes Wii blindfolded pinata with realisic smashing action!

I can see it now... "Watch this, I'm so good at this game" *throws* "OH MY GOD!!!"

"shocking news today as the president was assassinated by a rouge Wii bowling ball, more details at 11"

not gonna be suprised

I cant wait to watch this unecessary peripheral absolutely wreck some big ass TV. I imagine it being interesting in its worst moments. i wonder how big the exit wound on the home theater systems will be ^_^

Oh my fucking god,

Complete epic facepalm to this idea.

God help us all.

-Joe

Oh the fail that will be delivered by this.......

May god be with the HDTV's

Hamster at Dawn:
Now we just need Wii pins. Then we could throw the ball at the pins and it would be just like a real game of bowling.

Awesome.
Honestly, I dislike anyone who buys this for anything besides a joke.

What next a wii dildo?

Yeah, I'm not wearing that.

tenlong:
What next a wii dildo?

Shush! Don't give them ideas!

This is a joke, right? Aren't there people who have to approve things before a product is made? Does nobody stop and say "no Bob, that's a stupid, stupid idea"

SecretTacoNinja:
This is a joke... right?

No-one could be so stupid...

Actually they can be. I look forward to Nintendo becoming bankrupt due to ten million billion inevitable lawsuits because of this crap.

I dont completely understand how it works..

Not that i bother with the Wii that much, just SSBB

This would be a hilariously bad idea when playing with friends. If you let it go, it'll probably screw up one or more of these things:
1. The Wii
2. The TV
3. Your friend.

a strap is not enough to hold this maybe somewhere you can actually put your fingers would be nice.

The Wii has almost caught up to the iPod in terms of ridiculously retarded accessories. The iPod still wins though because it has a frigging dildo attachment.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here