Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

Marc Ecko has released a line of Halo t-shirts that are a perfect wardrobe upgrade for people whose dress-up clothes include anything with the words "Austin 3:16" on them.

I'm not ashamed to admit it: I'm a man of many t-shirts. Most of them feature the words "World Tour 19xx" somewhere but I have many others relating to different matters of similar cultural import. I'm particularly proud of my gaming-related t-shirts, including the Half-Life 2 collector's edition shirt I got screwed out of 100 bucks for and the Baldur's Gate 2 shirt EB coughed up for screwing up my preorder. Yes, I've worn a lot of t-shirts in my time, but you'd never catch me dead in one of these new Halo shirts from Marc Ecko.

Look at these things. These are six of the most horridly tasteless, vulgar t-shirts ever conceived by a human brain. They look like something put together by a sugared-up 12-year-old joining his first "Design Your Own T-Shirt" contest. And here's the best part: The opportunity to wear one of these monstrosities will cost you as much as 38 bucks.

One things's for sure: You leave the house sporting one of these babies and nobody who sees you will have any doubt that you're a big Halo fan. They'll also wonder who decided to let you dress yourself before going out in public.

via: MTV Multiplayer

It may look bad to you, but if you see half of the things teens wear these days, and it would look perfectly acceptable.

WTF I Could make a better shirt than that, a fucking sugared up 12 year old could make a better shirt than that.

What the fuck? He got paid to design these? He thinks people will pay to buy them?

OK... is it an extra long T-shirt with "Free Head Shots" right about the proper height for... um... yeah. I'm afraid.

The fifth one is probably the best out of those in my opinion.

But being the best piece of poop amongst five other pieces of poop isn't really anything to be proud of.

sunami88:
What the fuck? He got paid to design these? He thinks people will pay to buy them?

Did you really ask that? Of course people will buy them, regardless of how god awful they look.

The one with the Rhino isn't so bad.

That is the highest possible praise I can give.

sunami88:

It's Halo. You'd be surprised who would buy this.

Oh, my eyes.

I wouldn't say the second T-Shirt is that bad but, the rest of them are horrible. They look like they're from some sort of terrible powerpoint presentation done by a bored 12 year old in an IT class.

If you think they're bad, -don't- look at his Stormtrooper Hoodie!

sunami88:

No he thinks Halo fans will buy them and considering most are under the age of 18, he right.

Yuck-I would not get one even if they were free and came with a puppy.

Ouch...

I'm sure they'll get quite a few sales though. The more aggressive, the better was probably the design inspiration.

I think im going to be sick.

dam that is horrible... prob would sell a lot though

I like it.... I'd wear it...

This guy should get a fucking medal for this level of dumbassery.

The entire line is complete shit. I've seen better shirts in a mandatory digital arts class.

DigitalJedl:

sunami88:

Your right considering their releasing a full priced game about the series that has only 6 hr of single player and recycled multiplayer (atleast the DLC maps are free, I guess). But, somehow people are excited over this?

I mean c'mon that one shirt says to me "I was designed, no, I was merely layed down while a man with a "MASTER CHIEF GENERIC POSE" rubber sticker went to town on me, he didn't seem to care that he'd put two master chief's upside-down on my shoulders, clearly the man is seeing some kind of genius that the rest of us can't..."

Yes, that's exactly what that shirt SAYS to me...

Why is this guy making shirts?
and I guess more importantly... Why Halo shirts?!
Surely bungie can handle making their own, MORE TASTEFUL shirts? I mean they managed it before...

[disclaimer]: Sorry for making that sound like a rant, I just don't get how people who design that shit can have a job doing it when I can make shirts better than those by sitting them in a muddy puddle and yet, here I am with no job or money...

llewgriff:

I bet you would....

Wow, those shirts are ugly, Ecko was probally just thinking that retarded 10 year olds would buy this crap because it has Halo on it and they think its cool to be living in the ghetto wearing gangster clothing, although they would most likely be shot in the first 5 minutes they were there for acting like a moron. I am trying to decide which is worse, these shirts or the Halo 3 shirts with nothing on them except for its logo and the number 3...

The Great JT:
This guy should get a fucking medal for this level of dumbassery.

They did It was a trash can lid with a ribbon attached.
The time I regret being a high schooler is because of these.

GodsOneMistake:

llewgriff:

I bet you would....

Yeah I would. Problem?

Note to self: Never purchase.

AmrasCalmacil:
Oh, my eyes.

I wouldn't say the second T-Shirt is that bad but, the rest of them are horrible. They look like they're from some sort of terrible powerpoint presentation done by a bored 12 year old in an IT class.

If you think they're bad, -don't- look at his Stormtrooper Hoodie!

I just looked at the hoodie... I really wish I hadn't.

llewgriff:

GodsOneMistake:

llewgriff:

I bet you would....

Yeah I would. Problem?

Nope,

GodsOneMistake:

llewgriff:

GodsOneMistake:

llewgriff:

I bet you would....

Yeah I would. Problem?

Nope,

Superb. Good day to you sir.

sunami88:

anyone will buy anything, lets not forget the semi-good Game Fuel that was released, it was actually pretty good but all the halo-tards bought it because it had the MC on it. theres a comic making fun of these people but i cant find it, I think it might of been from GodMode but im not sure.

I sorta liked the last one. They are pretty stupid though

DigitalJedl:

sunami88:

Not only that, but it's Ecko. It would have sold regardless.

The sniper one would be really good if it didnt have the USMC (Or whatever letters is it) next to the sniper and the three coloured Master chief. It would actually be quite a nice shirt.

The rest however are Horrendous. Especially the bright yellow one. Its only upside is Puke wouldnt show up on it. Which is a good thing after wearing that shirt as you would bring up a lot of peoples last meals.

What is this shit? 3 Master chiefs 1 moon?

*Sigh*, you guys are right. Guess I hadn't quite woken up when I posted that (been sleepwalking all day).

Still though, I'm a self-proclaimed Halo fanboy, and I think those things are even worse than the Todd Mcfarlane controllers...

That isn't actually that bad. I would never wear it, but it isn't an abomination, I've seen far worse.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here