Chinese Teen Beaten to Death at Internet Addiction Camp

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

wtf thats mad china stuff right there (they killed a british subject on monday for drugs, but the man was mentaly ill)

im sorry for the spelling

I'm so glad I don't live in China. So, so glad.

That is just.. some kind of fucked up, either way you go this.

My condolences to the family, and to the stakes with the teachers/torturers!

Watch, they'll find some way to blame this beating on the internet, sick bastards that they are

danpascooch:
Watch, they'll find some way to blame this beating on the internet, sick bastards that they are

Nice resurrection...this is a pretty old thread :P

Nevermind, it was a pretty sick story though. Mad fuckers.

hahahaha...Only in China would the mission-statement for a camp need to clarify that the disciplinary actions do "not include torture or other methods that might damage a child's health."

Davrel:
hahahaha...Only in China would the mission-statement for a camp need to clarify that the disciplinary actions do "not include torture or other methods that might damage a child's health."

Well, you can thank the "Related Stories" box at the bottom of the page for the resurrection

Holy shutta. What the hell China? What the HELL?

If I was a parent of the child, I think I would send a mail bomb or 50 over. This is wrong, and they said they wouldn't beat on the pamphlet. Those sick communists. And you know what, the Chinese won't know, their government will keep them in the dark, we hear far more about this sort of thing than the average Chinese citizen.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here