Gabe Newell Was Second Place in Victoria's Secret Contest

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

The Rockerfly:

Xvito:
We should start a boycott against Victoria's Secret! Who's with me?!

I'm with you, lets burn where ever they are based to the ground

You heard the man! Grab a pitchfork and a torch everyone!

the thing is my friend sent me a link to vote for gabe and i did hoping that he would win victoria secrets is being sexist for what there doing

Ohhhhhh when I first read the title I thought it was a pie eating contest, but then I read it again and saw that it said second place.

ChromeAlchemist:

Adrimor:

That's Sacha Baron Cohen, right?

That it is. Always pushing the envelope, that sacha.

He looks pretty big O///o

...what does this have to do with Gary Newman and his moobs being on that Body by Victoria site?

And where's that link to moot's profile? /r/ing that bitch, stat!

lol, i voted for moot

Wow, I must say that this may just be one of the most entertaining things 4chan have ever done.

Xvito:

The Rockerfly:

Xvito:

I'm with you, lets burn where ever they are based to the ground

You heard the man! Grab a pitchfork and a torch everyone!

I too am with you, let us never buy another Victoria product until they acknowledge Gabe as a valid candidate!

The_Oracle:
This was just kind of nasty. I know that's what 4chan does and all, but really, guys? Really? This is what you spend your spare time doing? When you could be pooling your collective brainpower to something more useful, like a cure to swine flu? :P

I've come to the conclusion that nobody who spends more than 50% of their time on 4Chan has any world ambition beyond "being like Cobra Commander", so the amount of collective brainpower at hand is questionable.

AceDiamond:

The_Oracle:
This was just kind of nasty. I know that's what 4chan does and all, but really, guys? Really? This is what you spend your spare time doing? When you could be pooling your collective brainpower to something more useful, like a cure to swine flu? :P

I've come to the conclusion that nobody who spends more than 50% of their time on 4Chan has any world ambition beyond "being like Cobra Commander"

You know, when you phrase it that way everything that they do actually starts to make a lot of sense...

The_Oracle:

You should really lower your expectations of Anonymous. Their only goal is to get laughs out of other peoples pain.

Xvito:

YEAH! I'll stop buying from them completely...wait, what do I buy at victoria's secrets now...

Pretty lame that they didn't let people's votes count. I won't be shopping there again anytime soon.

cavsfan69:

The_Oracle:

You should really lower your expectations of Anonymous. Their only goal is to get laughs out of other peoples pain.

So they have an appreciation for schadenfreude. What's so bad about that?

OT: Funniest thing I've heard all month. Poor Gabe must be crushed.

Sorry? What the fuck!?

Uncompetative:
I wonder how long it will take someone to Photoshop a picture of him modeling Victoria Secret lingerie.

Who knows he may wear a Sports Bra as it is, to reduce painful chafing.

Rule 34. Its probably already been done.

The_Oracle:

Hahahahahahaha thats funny. 4chan is the hive of people who are better off getting a bullet between the eyes instead of curing things. If anything, they'd cure sanity.

this is why i love valve. they have a sense of humor.

AceDiamond:

The_Oracle:

I've come to the conclusion that nobody who spends more than 50% of their time on 4Chan has any world ambition beyond "being like Cobra Commander", so the amount of collective brainpower at hand is questionable.

But but but... Cobra Commander is awesome.

Souplex:
This Valve fanboyism has gone way too far.

NEIN

Mrsnugglesworth:

The_Oracle:

Hahahahahahaha thats funny. 4chan is the hive of people who are better off getting a bullet between the eyes instead of curing things. If anything, they'd cure sanity.

Furthermore, you probably aren't going to cure H1N1, since it can just adapt. That, and there are other strains like H5N1 that can easily replace it, like they did during the Avian scare a few years back. Did you know Swine flu was Spanish flu?

Oh 4chan, you'd make me laugh... If you would stop posting sick images of childeren. Seriously, I have been on a few times, and there was a shitstorm of it!

sirdanrhodes:
Oh 4chan, you'd make me laugh... If you would stop posting sick images of childeren. Seriously, I have been on a few times, and there was a shitstorm of it!

*coolface* Problem Officer? *coolface*

But moot's still in it right?

Does this remind anyone else of those frat house/college movies? where the nerdy frat [no offense gabe] gos up against The big, scary, snooty frat? [that would be 4chan. yeah, it looks as weird as it sounds] its ashame Gabe didn't win...he could have really pushed it for Big peoples rights.

robert632:

It probably wasn't Valve that entered Gabe, but 4chan. :P

Yep, 4Chan was the ones that did this.

While Gabe was third Moot, the owner of 4chan was Nr 1. It didn't show up on Steam until Gabe had like 60k votes so anyone who did vote was just a fan or wanted to do it for the giggles.

Last time I checked there was a hippo on the second place. Well this "Hippo" might have been a woman. Not sure.

The antics of the 4chan users never cease to momentarily amuse me, heh. Too bad they pulled those entries from the running, it would have been much funnier if they had won.

Darn, I wanted to see him in sexy black lace underwear

ChromeAlchemist:
Oh well. At least he's got his wenches:

Worst done demotivational ever, poor photoshoping, wrong font, size was wrong and the joke wasn't funny. fail.

Zeeky_Santos:

ChromeAlchemist:
Oh well. At least he's got his wenches:

Worst done demotivational ever, poor photoshoping, wrong font, size was wrong and the joke wasn't funny. fail.

Zeeky's back! Break out the champagne!

lots of the other in the contest aren't wearing a victorias secret design either, i think he was unrightfully robed of his chance to win, if they make a online underwear contest ofcause some nerds are going to post a picture of their favorites, im just surprised that captain picard dint show up

CantFaketheFunk:

robert632:

It probably wasn't Valve that entered Gabe, but 4chan. :P

don't kill the respect i have for one company. it's the only one that's earned it.

ChromeAlchemist:

You only just noticed? I want you to give that champagne to Zeeky 4 weeks ago.

So, photoshop on a victoria secrets bra and BAM. I would vote for him over those anorexic, calorie counting, rib showing, puke smelling, coke snorting gutter sluts any day of the week.

Too many insults? Sorry, my bad.

Zeeky_Santos:

ChromeAlchemist:

You only just noticed? I want you to give that champagne to Zeeky 4 weeks ago.

After those harsh words? You'll be lucky to get piss from me. >;)

Not that it was done by me or anything, here's a cup of bear urine, it shall make you strong, like goat.

EDIT: Oh fine, cheers:

Avykins:
So, photoshop on a victoria secrets bra and BAM. I would vote for him over those anorexic, calorie counting, rib showing, puke smelling, coke snorting gutter sluts any day of the week.

Too many insults? Sorry, my bad.

How can you apologise after that? We know you're an angry man, just roll with it.

ChromeAlchemist:

EDIT: Oh fine, cheers:

Huzzah! *chink*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook