Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ninja Gaiden 2 to Support Sixaxis for T&A

The PlayStation 3 version of Ninja Gaiden 2 will support Sixaxis, as only a Team Ninja game could.

The debate over whether or not the Ninja Gaiden franchise is sexist has been going back and forth for a pretty long time, but it's detractors have been handed a pretty potent arguing point by the team porting Ninja Gaiden 2 over the to PS3.

A spokesperson for Tecmo Koei has announced that in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 the sixaxis controls will allow players to jiggle the breasts of the female characters: "You waggle the pad, the girl's tits bounce".

The girls in question are the three extra characters added to the game for the PS3 release, Ayane from Dead or Alive, Rachel from Ninja Gaiden 1 and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword. who will be playable characters in the game and will have their own sub-plots to play through.

Source: Eurogamer

One word: Headdesk

That would look pretty, weird wouldn't it?

At least the spokesperson says it straightforwardly...

They know their demographic well.

given how MGS4 did this as well, they might as well have named the system "TitsAxis"

Oh, developers of Ninja Gaiden (I forgot the name, alright?). How obvious is it that you haven't talked to or seen many girls in real life?

I think we can file this one under "Oh, Japan" as well. Frankly, though, it seems "Oh, Team Ninja" should be its own category by now.

AceDiamond:
given how MGS4 did this as well, they might as well have named the system "TitsAxis"

Uh, are you sure about that?

I wonder what the rumble feature will do.

AceDiamond:

It did?!

I will have to, uh, investigate
oh yes...

And everyone says the sixaxis is useless.

I imagine it'll look like that Nissan Pathfinder commercial with the woman in a bikini, and someone very obviously pulling on the straps to make her boobs "bounce". They look possessed by demonic forces.

To those who like this function:

Your approval fills me with shame.

xD thats hillarious, pointless and hillarious

The Great JT:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

That is so full of Win I am speechless.

[sarcasm]This just further prove what type of scumbags and perverts PS3 owners are. As a proud Xbox 360 owner I can say that this would be a TOTAL outrage if done to the much more mature and well behaved Xbox 360 fanbase.[/sarcasm]

I just had to do that one.

The Great JT:

I approve of it sorta. Its crude yes, but Sixaxis controls are worthless, and they just put worth in it...sure its worth is only to lovers of [digital] breasts, but whatever. Long as it does not distract them from their work. I may not want the game, but I still prefer good games to exist than bad.

TheGreenManalishi:

The Great JT:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I find your lack of filth disturbing

Rock on Team Ninja, rock on.

Psychosocial:
[sarcasm]This just further prove what type of scumbags and perverts PS3 owners are. As a proud Xbox 360 owner I can say that this would be a TOTAL outrage if done to the much more mature and well behaved Xbox 360 fanbase.[/sarcasm]

Well natal's coming soon, where there's a will there's way

OT; well this just seems pointless, however it's amazing what technology can do these days

messy:

Psychosocial:

OT; well this just seems pointless, however it's amazing what technology can do these days

Tomonobu Itagaki does have a new company after all, Tokyo Vikings, and he still seems to be all for the Xbox 360. Oh god. Why do I see the first real sex simulator coming up soon? D:

Psychosocial:

messy:

Psychosocial:

Tomonobu Itagaki does have a new company after all, Tokyo Vikings, and he still seems to be all for the Xbox 360. Oh god. Why do I see the first real sex simulator coming up soon? D:

Well lets face it the simulator would boost the 360s sales in Japan I'm sure and they need sales...

Team Ninja, I salute you.

Breast controls FTW.

...Now, will we be able to use them as weapons or distractions of some sort?

Emphraim:
At least the spokesperson says it straightforwardly...

They know their demographic well.

Very true. I think that they would have had to announce this feature for anyone to notice it. It's not as if someone's going to try...to do this off their own bat...is it?

Sounds pretty fun to me.

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle...

Nimbus:

AceDiamond:

Uh, are you sure about that?

I am very sure. To the point I would bet money on it.

And I stand by my TitsAxis joke.

*lols*
as a girl, even i would find it amusing. the boobs in team ninja games already bounce more than average boobs, and now I get to control the bounciness? I see hours of retardedness ahead.

"Hilarious", pretty much sums it up. But should it surprise anyone that a game from Team Ninja should have some sort of emphasis on jiggle physics?

I mean, come on. These guys invented jiggle physics!

Game is made by Japanese nerds. Of course its going to be sexist.

Khell_Sennet:
That is so full of Win I am speechless.

I can fill the void. This is exactly what game developers should think like. Use every option available when possible to think outside the box. Although I don't own a PS3 I salute the developers for adding a quirky fun feature.

Oh for those who think it is sexist. It isn't.

No. There is no fucking excuse for this. These games are pretty much fanservice, and anyone who says otherwise will have their ass meet my foot.

VanityGirl:
*lols*
as a girl, even i would find it amusing. the boobs in team ninja games already bounce more than average boobs, and now I get to control the bounciness? I see hours of retardedness ahead.

This isn't the first time Team Ninja have allowed players to control the bounciness as I recall. Dead or Alive 2 came with a choice in the option menu to set the player's age from 1-99. The higher your age, the higher the 'bounce'. At age 1 the characters were wearing the tightest of Victorian corsets, at 99...two waterballoons tied to the character's chest with rubber bands.

Fun times!

Fffffff...

[snicker]

[schnortle]

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

This just made my day. Imagine the spokesperson trying to say that with a straight face.

How humorous. Now, Team Ninja--Will you be doing the same to Samus in your new attempt?

IdealistCommi:
That would look pretty, weird wouldn't it?

Yes, that would look pretty.
Protip: If you put a comma in the middle of "pretty weird" you change the meaning.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here