Prisoner Uses Metal Gear's Cardboard Box to Escape

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

This is so awesome that I would love to meet the man personally and shake his hand for his awesomeness

It's only going to get worse from here. Now other prisoners are going to copy this method and soccer moms are going to flame the Metal Gear Solid franchise and call for another retarded ban.

This man is Horrible and Amazing at the same time...

Horrible for murdering people(Obviously)

And amazing for escaping a high security prison filled with trained guards using only a simple cardboard box...

I'm still amazed to how they let this happen....

That's just glorious. Mark up another failure for the French government.

Are you crazy? The French are not capable of training supersoldiers!

The prison break has caused embarrassment in French officials, who have been unable to explain how a simple cardboard box could fool guards who have been fitted with the latest nanomachines and given genetic therapy that renders them superhuman (with the drawback that they can only see twenty or so feet in front of them). The authorities have begun a manhunt to catch the escaped Treiber, out of fear that his unrestrained presence may cause a public panic due to unnecessarily long and heavy-handed cutscenes.

lol.. Great stuff there

that's just silly!

yeah... we're all doomed.
Also, this dude is innocent.

What made it happen was it wasn't overthought. The guy saw an opportunity and didn't hesitate. Will be interesting to see how far he gets. I hope that if he is guilty for what he was charged, he isn't going to continue it.

This guy is a true hero. He showed us once again how incompetent the police really are.

That is awesome, no matter how you look at it.

Whos footsteps are these? Was probably what the gurads were saying

le Triomphe de le metal gear, wi wi wi ma chérie croissant le fromage XD

Epic win. Although if he was responsible for the murder I hope he gets caught quickly.

C'est la vie!

That man is awesome and I want to shake his hand.

At the same time, he is a possible murderer.

I'm so confused...

And mom always said video games were useless, when really they are training for real life situations

Insert Awesome Face here please.

OT: Wait till the media gets this.

ThreeWords:

Whoolpurse:
Quick! Ban videogames!

Nah, Let the guy go, He is made of awesomesauce.

This, pretty much.

They've had him for four years without a conviction, and now he does an awesome thing like this? Let him go, he's earned it.

And, he's just too cool

If he killed those two women I don't think he has earned his freedom no matter how awesome of a breakout it was.

brought a tear to my eye

Wandrecanada:
Why is everyone applauding a man suspected of the double homicide of two early 30s women by strangulation.

Because it was awesome?

Look, why don't we forgive Hitler his sins?
He put a bullet in his head.
Not awesome.

This dude just escaped prison in a cardboard box.
Very awesome.

Though he is French, so I guess it's a little less awesome than it otherwise would be...

I swear to god if he took the time to make a headband too and wore it during his escape, while humming the MGS theme song, this guy should be ALLOWED to kill people......As long as he does it Solid Snake style.

This only serves to confirm everything I have ever said about the French

ThreeWords:

Whoolpurse:
Quick! Ban videogames!

This, pretty much.

They've had him for four years without a conviction, and now he does an awesome thing like this? Let him go, he's earned it.

And, he's just too cool

The whole four years without conviction is just nuts in any court system. I wonder what the creepy excuse for that shit was. No conviction means no appeal or parole. Just a state of limbo in between possible rape and being shanked for your cigarettes or whatever it is they do these days.

So yea, now that I've over thought it, let the man go. XD

DeathWyrmNexus:

ThreeWords:

Whoolpurse:
Quick! Ban videogames!

This, pretty much.

And, he's just too cool

The whole four years without conviction is just nuts in any court system. I wonder what the creepy excuse for that shit was. No conviction means no appeal or parole. Just a state of limbo in between possible rape and being shanked for your cigarettes or whatever it is they do these days.

So yea, now that I've over thought it, let the man go. XD

OK, so I want you to look at this link and remember he's accused of strangling two lesbians to death in the same night, burning their bodies and then burying them: http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/PressReleases/PR2009/PR200983.asp

No, he needs a trial he's waaaaay too creepy looking and if he did commit those acts he needs to be locked far away.

Kollega:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! This is soooo embarrasing. Who would have thought...

Laugh OUT OUT fuck it, I've made my point.

This is just...

Awesome.

I mean, he killed two people, but...

"Who's footprints are these?"

Thank god it wasn't snowing, the guards would have found him easily that way xD

Seriously though, sneaking around in a cardboard box...damn interesting stuff that is~ xD

Jean-Pierre Treiber.......thats actually a cool name. The next MGS game should be about him. XD

This is quite brilliant, I can't help but applaud the man.

Hopefully he escapes to a far off country and lives out the rest of his days as a quiet baker, or something.

How he got into prison, bad, creepy, evil.

How he got out of prison, awesome.

And they kept telling me cardboard box is a lousy disguise!
I'll show them, I'll show them all!

dragonsatemymarbles:
That is brilliant.

I also love that this particular article is filed under "wtf".

that reminded me of that old coke commercial

also this is made of win the best prison escape ever

Wait didn't we have a thread exactly like this about half a year ago here?

Sure he was a murderer but what a brilliant idea!

Now that's just funny.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or