Prop Company Debuts Gorgeous Master Sword Replica

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Prop Company Debuts Gorgeous Master Sword Replica

As much as I love home made props and gaming memorabilia, there's something to be said for professional level craftsmanship. For instance: this gorgeous replica Master Sword from Fiberglass Blades.

Crafted from "durable resin" reinforced with aluminum or fiberglass rods, the 3 lb. sword features a custom glossy automotive paint job, and a sheath made of foam and suede.

Geekologie reports that these swords typically sell for $400 - $600, though no price has been established for this particular weapon.

That may seem like a lot of cash, but if you consider that this replica is both one of the finest pieces of gaming nerd miscellenea available and a pretty viable way to murder intruders, it becomes a pretty attractive bargain.

That looks awesome. I already have a Master Sword hanging on my wall with my Hylian Shield, although it doesn't look as nice and shiny as that

Awwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ooooooo... pretty. Me wants.

Want!
<3

That really looks stunning. Not sure what I'd do with it though. Maybe I'd mod it to me wiimote when playing TP?

So shiny........*stares at shinyness for about 6 hours before falling off chair*

Geekologie reports that these swords typically sell for $400 - $600, though no price has been established for this particular weapon.

Frostmourne was cheaper. Just sayin'. That is awesome though. I wonder how many cosplayers are going to be snatching these up?

Fibreglass? Resin?

Ewww, for $600 I'd expect proper folded steel tyvm. =/

Although as a show piece it is a gorgeous piece of machine made memorabilia. (since i very much doubt it was "crafted", produced is a much more suitable word)

Nice! Now I just need a Sword of Omens that actually grows from dagger to sword when I say, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats, ho!

Fiberglass? Foam? Aluminium? 3 lb?

Call me when it's a real sword.

Nice, I'd love to have one of those.

Amnestic:

Frostmourne was cheaper. Just sayin'. That is awesome though. I wonder how many cosplayers are going to be snatching these up?

Frostmourne was made of stainless steel too and about...twice as big. Far superior intricate handle and even comes with a handy wall mount.

I'd like a red hilt on my Master sword thank you very much :P.

Still not as good as the Aperture Science Hand-Held Portal Device that was shown this morning, but still...it's cool.

... i will get one.
its going on my replica i must buy list, right above Tenken, and just under the Gun Blade.

Kinda fugly if you ask me.

Nimbus:
Fiberglass? Foam? Aluminium? 3 lb?

Call me when it's a real sword.

agreed.

is Frostmourne still available?

: 0

Thats a nice sword....

*Instant BUY!*

Swooosh, swooosh! Take that, Gannon!!!!

Amnestic:

Around the hundreds i guess.

The length of the blade seems a bit short compared to the size of the hilt but other then that, cool.

WHAT?! I can't BELIEVE I left that in the tavern again! Navi! You were supposed keep me from forgetting it! That's it! I'm not sharing my ale with you anymore. Go hover in the corner & think about your mistake.

Holy Jebus. I want one of those. Now!

I've seen Master Sword replicas before, but NONE of them were so... shiny...

I want it, but I probably won't be able to afford it :(

They need to make a shield and sell it as a package

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

already making plans to steal it, heist-movie-style.

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL*

*Chokes in own saliva*

Dayum!

Old news. But that doesn't change the fact that this is still awesome

Phwoaarrrr.

EDIT: Oh God, I followed the link. They have a black one, and a Hylian Shield! Jesus, I need to lie down.

Can I get them to make me a real one? That is to say one that is combat ready.

I think I'll stay with my falchion, but thanks for showing.

Oh my gosh... so blue!
Me wants. It is beautiful.

Wow. As we say in......my head, that is a piece of kit!

Right just checked their website and saw the Helian Shield. Those guys would have won a jaffa cake...had I not eaten it

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here