Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 director and producer Yosuke Hayashi is very forthright with Team Ninja's core design philosophy: "Every man loves tits."

The above video comes to us courtesy of German gaming site Areagames.de. During the course of the interview with Tecmo's Yosuke Hayashi, the interviewer asked Hayashi-san why the upcoming Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 had traded gore for boobies: Was the increased focus on jubbliness a trade-off for not having as much over-the-top violence as previous Ninja Gaiden games?

Hayashi responded with a knowing laugh, and responded via his personal translator, "Every man really loves tits. That's the message; nothing above it, nothing below it."

Gee, really? Team Ninja loves boobs? Man, I could never have seen that one coming. This comes as a huge surprise to me!

In a way, you really do have to admire their straightforwardness. Instead of pretending that they're just making attractive women for some other, not-true reason, the folks at Team Ninja are being blunt and straightforward about it. It's like they're saying: "We like breasts. Breasts are awesome. We will put lots of breasts into our games, and they will bounce, and we shall look upon them and say that they are good."

It's... really sort of pure.

"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.

Sparrow:
"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.

That doesn't stop them jiggling them though lol

Well, you have to admire the boobs fact that they know what they're doing, and aren't just hiding behind corporate bullshit.

Sparrow:

I do.

But back on topic.

I don't know if 'love' is strong enough a word.

I can have the shittiest day ever (I find them quite common in retail) and just a flash can turn all that gloom and doom into a brightly colored joy fest :P.

Sparrow:

Some people also just aren't into tits.
I know a guy who is much more focused on the, uh, rear.

I myself tend to find hands much more interesting, but whatever, I think we all know I'm a freak by now.
Still, you can't just assume everyone has your same taste in...well, anything.
Some people juggle geese.

As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.

I have to start up my PS3 now so I can stare at moving breasts now. Thanks for reminding me!

Well at least they aren't bullshitting us as to their reasons

He's straight forward like Bobby Kotick. Only that this guy is awesome.

What was that article about the other week on here...? Something to do with gamers being mature on the subject of sex?

Yeah - these guys show that we can handle it SO maturely.

It's not even funny, and I'm 15 and my brain power is split 80:20 in favour of tits.

CantFaketheFunk:
"We like breasts. Breasts are awesome. We will put lots of breasts into our games, and they will bounce, and we shall look upon them and say that they are good."

You know, if more companies would develop a philosophy like that, the world would be a much bouncier and more enjoyable place.

Joshimodo:
Well, you have to admire the boobs fact that they know what they're doing, and aren't just hiding behind corporate bullshit.

I think Tecmo was founded on the love of boobs, so one of the employee's saying "boobs are great" is like a macdonalds employee asking you if you want fries with that.

edit: If Team Ninja add this jiggle physics to "Metroid Other M", people will be hurt.

MaxTheReaper:

Sparrow:

I myself tend to find hands much more interesting, but whatever, I think we all know I'm a freak by now.

I spent a whole month trying to do that.

Well atleast the guys honest about it and not trying to make up bullshit excuse.

I donīt love them.So iīm not a man anymore?.

I am an ass/hips man myself, but breasts are good too. Not too big but not too small either. I like a high C low D cup. The female form rules. :)

I do love breasts as much as the next guy, but I prefer them to actually be reasonably/realistically sized.

Whether I agree or not, I support the direct and forthright nature of his stance.

MaxTheReaper:

Sparrow:

Can't a man enjoy the headlights And the trunk of a Car Woman?!

Well he's wrong I don't care about tits and no I'm not focused on butoxes either. Oh well hopefully they didn't give up any thing for this "accomplishment".

ColdStorage:

I think Tecmo was founded on the love of boobs, so one of the employee's saying "boobs are great" is like a macdonalds employee asking you if you want fries with that.

edit: If Team Ninja add this jiggle physics to "Metroid Other M", people will be hurt.

So, Tecmo say "Do you want boobs with that? 50p extra to go large (DD+), side orders include jiggle physics and leather."

I agree on the Metroid: Other M aspect. Samus needs to keep her dignity.

The man has a point to be brutally honest.

I, as a hetrosexual and sexually healthy young man, do take pleasure in the viewing of female breasts (particularly when said breasts happen to be attached to attractive women).

Visually speaking I will probably have a higher opinion of a game if it has breasts in it than if it doesn't, breasts do not make a game but they can (in some instances) be an improvement.

I believe I have been rather mature about the subject.

Well, can't argue with that logic.

Granted I'm not a fan of overly large virtual tits in games that make me feel like a pervert playing, when he say "Every man really loves tits. That's the message; nothing above it, nothing below it." I can't help but nod.

man, I really hope the don't fuck up how Samus looks in other M

Well, THAT explains alot.

Dart378:

Can't a man enjoy the headlights And the trunk of a Car Woman?!

I guess you can.
I mean, it's not like I'm going to stop you guys.

dalek sec:

I spent a whole month trying to do that.

Well atleast the guys honest about it and not trying to make up bullshit excuse.

Everyone who saw that episode of Firefly and didn't immediately go to the goose farm is a soulless mutant.

*laughs*

This man is very wise. I also like is straightforwardness.

ColdStorage:
[quote="Joshimodo" post="7.147667.3404276"]

All the Motion Sensitivity will have two effects: Their standard, overworld effects, and trying to bounce Samus' breasts. However, since she's in her suit, all you notice is the larger effect.

Until you turn on Booby Vision, where the status of Samus' breasts are located on the HUD. Jumping, getting hit, running, avoiding Ridley's thrusts; all will result in Jiggly Samus.

Booby Vision is only available to developers and people who download the appropriate mod. Which will destroy your Wii.

Every boy likes tits, every man should be above simple titillation.

Rachel from NG1 was just...wow. I do regret being as much of a pig as I am when it comes to her but the combination of big hips, big breasts, and being as much of a badass as she was, just really intrigued me..It's nice to see that at least, although overdoing the breasts a bit, they are showing that more full-figured women are just plain amazing. Since if you remember, she wasn't anorexic looking like most typical women in Japanese games.

However I do agree that I will be extremely upset if Samus is given giant sweater puppies that would knock her out if she bounced a bit too much. As soon as I saw Team Ninja's name on that project, the first thing I thought was: HELL YEAH. The second thing was: Oh boy...here come the breasts

The man's got a point.

You gotta admit, the man makes a good point. Even gay men - whilst not aroused by them, can admire the form of a female bosom.

Think of it this way; boobs are like a solar eclipse, you wanna look, but you know you might get hurt if you do.

He could fix his reasoning a bit. Gargantuan breast size is a turn-off for me.

the man has a point, men like boobies not much else to say about that

i will have to say the sixaxxis boob bounce thing is great, got to the part where you play as Rachael and was bouncing her boobs lots and giggling the whole damn time

Ok they have tits, now where is the ass?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here