Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hey, I like tits to. As a matter of fact, I love the elusive little critters.

But there is a big difference between breasts and Team Ninja's latex bewbs. But then again, I've always found the visual design of every Team Ninja game to be f*ck ugly.

I'm more of an ass guy, but I'm still attracted to boobs. And at least these guys are being honest, most people feel so ashamed for being attracted sexually.

Sparrow:
"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.

i know a few that love tits

they want to have them

and like to play with them

While his statement may be true, it's hard to take any game seriously with those watermelons bouncing all over the place. Any time Ivy or Taki appeared on the screen in Soulcalibur II through IV, I just started cracking up. The fanservice becomes so obvious it breaks the fourth wall.

speidel28:
Ok they have tits, now where is the ass?

X-Blades tried that. It didn't work.

I love breast and tits

but i do hope they make realistic dick physics one day so we call it even

Sparrow:
"Every man", being, every heterosexual/bi-sexual man, right? I don't know many gay folk who oogle at boobs.

Hey, they can be that awesome.

I know this whole thing about sex needing to be treated more maturely in games, but his reasoning is very valid.

Boobs are fine. Giant-Whale-Sized-Boobs = Bleh.

well I do like...er... wow I like this guy he's blunt like me I hate sugar coating things

axia777:
I am an ass/hips man myself, but breasts are good too. Not too big but not too small either. I like a high C low D cup. The female form rules. :)

Indeed, my good man

-Zen-:
As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.

You mean they aren't your D-cup of tea. :)

The purity of this honesty brings a tear to my eye...

Can't argue with the man. I'm more of an arse guy myself, but a nice pair of boobs are just... They're just great. Nothing too big - more than a handful's a waste, ya know?

[sigh] But are they natural?

Sparrow:

Seriously? Wow the homosexual men I got to know when I was at college really loved breasts just as any other guy.

But that is a good philosophy that I can get in front of. Chances are this is a joke and since it is the world of video games I say let the fantasy and dreams fly. If the same video game consoles that are obsessed with re-living every war and expose gore then it should have no problem exploring.

Well at least they're straight forward. He is to be admired for not screwing around with political correctness.

I love how they're completely honest about this. No beating around the bush. They're using sex to sell and they are not ashamed.

Cliff_m85:

-Zen-:
As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.

You mean they aren't your D-cup of tea. :)

Cliff_m85: 1

-Zen-: 0 (for now)

Ok. The virtual women have tits. Cool.

Now where the fuck are my showers of blood and innards!?

Yep. Tits.

Mmhm.

Edit: Double post. Aurgh.

Edit: Triple post. Holy bloody hell.

Dart378:
Can't a man enjoy the headlights And the trunk of a Car Woman?!

Nothing wrong with that... I wonder if Team Ninja have considered working with Platinum Games?

I know a few straight guys who aren't really interested in boobs. Me, I can't get enough of them. Doesn't mean I want a game saturated with them though.

Meh, he is honest. Atleast. I'm not much of a boob man my self, though.

I have tits...>.>

so what do women get if they don't wanna see tits?...(don't say don't play the game -__-) i mean wheres the side for women to oogle over?

<.<

>.>

you know if we wanted to..

>.>

<.<''

-Zen-:

i agree, it also makes it harder to play games with out being labled a perv or getting kicked out of my house.

I guess I have to give these guys credit for being honest, but I'm still not interested in the game. If I want tits, well, the Internet is right here. I don't need to pay an extra sixty bucks for them.

Well, for the type of game this is and the style of humor these guys are known for... this doesn't surprise me.

Thing is, though, you can have almost any reason for tits being in a game, that doesn't make any reason other than "we like tits" a lie.

Jarrid:
Nothing wrong with that... I wonder if Team Ninja have considered working with Platinum Games?

"Because she's got a GREAT ass... and your head is right up it!"

Gigaguy64:

-Zen-:

i agree, it also makes it harder to play games with out being labled a perv or getting kicked out of my house.

Man I hate that! I was happily playing Ninja Gaiden, with my girlfriend stopping in the room from time to time to see what was going on. Then Rachel got belched up by the Fiend (my girlfriend was out of the room when she got swallowed) and the sight of her glistening, heaving, G-cup titties started World War 3. I couldn't play that game without a sense of shame from then on.

Programmed_For_Damage:

Gigaguy64:

-Zen-:

Man I hate that! I was happily playing Ninja Gaiden, with my girlfriend stopping in the room from time to time to see what was going on. Then Rachel got belched up by the Fiend (my girlfriend was out of the room when she got swallowed) and the sight of her glistening, heaving, G-cup titties started World War 3. I couldn't play that game without a sense of shame from then on.

i feel for you man.
btw, i love your avatar.

Frank_Sinatra_:
I do love breasts as much as the next guy, but I prefer them to actually be reasonably/realistically sized.

Mm-hm. Agreed. Like, really, look at Soul Calibur girl characters.

Actually, just look at Lara Crofft. Come on, game industry. Bigger might not be better.

Except in rampage, I like the huge buildings.

I guess their straight-forwardness is good, but really, stop putting this in our games. You are reinforcing the stereotype that all gamers are nerds who have never seen a girl before.

I am a man. I like tits. I don't like YOUR tits sir. Your tits are oversized, rubbery, and make me feel EMBARASSED to like tits. You've made me feel embarassed for liking tits, happy?

Someone take the franchise away from these goddamned morons and put it back on track.

Wise, this man's logic is

/crappy Yoda attempt

"coming this fall", Eh?

I bet you are, sonny.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: