The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Was the last half of that supposed to make any sense?

Yes - It is impossile :)

The Great JT:
Was the last half of that supposed to make any sense?

No. It was not. Don't worry, you're not alone in thinking that. That's what we get for letting Yahtzee 'hijack' the server, though.

Woooo!
I failed miserably at it :( 50% is still better than 0% though!

Took me 9 friggin minutes, but finally got 100

50%

Not bad for an increasingly mental smorgasborg of random crazy-guy phrases to shout at people queing for the bus.

QUESTIONS...I meant questions...

wooo 50% on the first attempt lets have another go

eight out of ten, not bad.

Man, that took far too long.
But I finally did it.
The problematic ones really are questions 7, 8 and 10, one can at least make educated guesses at the others.
B, D, A

You're currently ranked 1749th out of 2107 total entries.

Fuck yes bottom 50th percentile.

those 3 ''guess'' questions screwed up my first 5 attempts

Is it just me, or did everyone make an impossible quiz like this when they first discovered radio buttons and cgi scripts? I was amused at least by a couple of the questions, but overall this kind of thing just doesn't do it for me.

Nevertheless. 100% in 5 tries (should be a minimum of 4 if I was smart but I forgot what was correct for one of the, shall we say, nastier ones).

Hooray for time-wasters!

But I was eating chips....

50% 1st try, 100% on 3rd woooo

To the guy who did the quiz in 33 seconds and scored 100: NO you didn't you fucking liar! You cheated!

Anyways, I got it in 7 tries.

Bring it Yahtzee.

Edit: 50% at one try, and off to do something less pointless.

That's 12 minutes and 33 seconds of my life I'll never get back, oh well, at lest I've got the badge to show for it.

After plenty of tries I shall wear the badge with knowledge that I am a tool for wearing it. Everyone who has it is either lucky or masochistic 100%-ers.

Ye gods, this is following the same mindwave that I have when I create the random quizzes on Bebo. Usually with the same effect.

I am amazed anyone got 100%

Lovin' the badge, I needed to have his face....on me...*drools*.

Attempt one- 60%
Attempt two- 50%
Attempt three- 60%

Fuck it I'm getting nowhere. The guys who tried 9 times for the badge are persistent if nothing else.

60%, that means i still pass, awsome

I actually can't shake the feeling that he playeŽd the actual Impossible Quiz.

Well played, Mr. Croshaw. Well played indeed.

I have a feeling some of the prompts have nothing to do with the questions, but maybe that's just me.

Congratulations, you scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct! You're currently ranked 278th out of 3222 total entries.
I finished it after six tries.

How the hell can anyone get this :( ?

And BTW that picture of Yahtzee actually looks pretty cool it looks like a band photo or something.

100%, yay...

and it only took me a dozen tries

Kollega:
Well,it's kind of impossible. Not because the questions are really obscure,but because Yahtzee was dicking around when composing it. But only tough questions are about numbers.

Well it could have been harder: usually the question are in random order. That would have the duplicate answers even harder.

I would not have minded.

Well, I get an award for stalking Yahtzee, yay me!

oneshotfinchy:
Attempt one- 60%
Attempt two- 50%
Attempt three- 60%

Fuck it I'm getting nowhere. The guys who tried 9 times for the badge are persistent if nothing else.

Seriously, the maximum number of tries anyone should ever take with these quizzes is four. It's pure math.

It's funny to see how Yahtzee took his own quiz but is started at 6th place. He did get it all right in one try though.

I'd love a shiny new badge, but fuck this.

6, 6 or 6?

I DON'T KNOW EVEN ARG FISHSTICKS HAHA GAY FISH WAIT NO SETH ROGEN ISNT FUNNY NO OUT OUT OUT OUT DEVIL OUT

60%!

Huzzah!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook