America's Next Top Model Winner Plays WoW Naked

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Doug:

CantFaketheFunk:

Felicia Day (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

BAD FUNK!

She's, in her heart of hearts, from "The Guild", not Buffy.

for all the bad people in the world who have not watched the guild. Buffy is more mainstream for people to recognize

Jamienra:

Doug:

CantFaketheFunk:

Felicia Day (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

BAD FUNK!

She's, in her heart of hearts, from "The Guild", not Buffy.

for all the bad people in the world who have not watched the guild. Buffy is more mainstream for people to recognize

Indeedie! I'd heard of the Guild before, but decided to sit down and watch it only about a week ago. Excellent series, right up there with RvB and so forth. In fact, I think the Guild could work as a TV series. I think with the popularity of WoW, it could also help introduce people who want to know to the basics of WoW without having to try it ;)

MorteSphere:
...Hulk Hogan? Wow.

You've got a list with both Jessica Simpson and Kanye West on it, and it's HULK you single out...?

I'm surprised these two can SPELL "elf", let alone play one!

Vin Diesel also played D&D in his youth.

That bitch totally ripped off my avatar!

Nerds everywhere will likely be rolling a character on the Nazgrel server in order to message her level 33 Night Elf Warrior in order to get more pictures of her boobs. Or they could just buy the Playboy she was in, but that would require logging out of WoW.

Hahaha, nice.

The only thing more hilarious is the comments she get's for the picture.
You know how a popup comes up and it's one of those 'Hottie Webcam' things, and you see tons of guys in there trying to smoothtalk her into showing her tits and fucking themselves, but they use such shitty lines about their eyes and crap?
It's kind of like that.
Example from the page:"I thought WOW stood for World of Warcraft but I see now it stands for you - Wow!"
Oh yes.

Anyone else lol that next to Jessica Simpsons name, there isn't any thing? Not "Actor" or anything, just a spoiled bitches name?

Also I cry BS I doubt she plays WoW, I'm betting it's a booth babe kinda thing, getting attention and such. Same goes for that Jessica bitch on not playing. (I hate spoiled bitches from whoms view of the world is their play ground. I HATE people like that -.-)

I think she just has a head set !

I also found it pretty funny that Jessica Simpson has no profession !

Hey they asked me to play WOW, set me up with a level 80 that looked like me with special facial features and cut out the 12 week grind to get there...i'd play it to inbetween my screen time.

Spacefly:

Silk_Sk:
Pic proves nothing. Call me when the camera pans down.

How will that prove she is playing WoW??

OT: She plays games(naked), Gets Stoned, and looks pretty hot(in that photo at least), she's almost the perfect woman, the whole WoW thigs a bit of a turn off, (nothing against people who play WoW but it may take away from a lot of time we could be gettin stoned and havin sexy time ;D)

that sounds like the best day ever. :)

TheLegend84:
Jessica Simpson?? Really??? I call BS.

you know she admitted that at least 2 years ago.

im calling shenanigans on the Steven Spielberg claim. everyone else i could beleive, except the rapper. unless he is a good rapper, not like a new one who only sings about rape, murder, and robbery.

Kanye West!?!!!!

Dear God she's hot.

Chipperz:

Sennz0r:
Vin Diesel plays WoW?

*Imagines Riddick putting his shivs down to go grinding in Azeroth*

Damn shame, that.

Vin Diesel? Massive, massive nerd. Plays WoW, at least two different editions of Dungeons and Dragons and, last I heard, was financing his own MMO based on ancient mediterranean trading (this was a while back, haven't heard anything in about abazillion years, so I don't know about it's current status). Thing is, go and call him a nerd to his face. I dare you. I double, double dare you :p

I'm sure he'd laugh it off.

You can't be an avid gamer, especially a dungeons and dragons player, and be upset by a little thing like someone calling you a nerd. You have to embrace it. Of course, being an action star, he'd have to put on a pretty big mask for the camera, but I'm sure offscreen he's clearly a nerd.

Jeronus:
Kanye West plays WoW!

"I will let you have the loot but I just want to say The Lich King has the best loot of all time. ALL TIME."

Epic Win.

Funny, the WoW Fanboys (loud obnoxious ones) are gonna freak out when they find out that their beloved Felicia Day is voice acting for Guild Wars 2.

Kanye Must get interrupted on vent allot..."Ok guys remember that we have to tank each person in a different co-"Kanye!! im really happy for you and imma let ya finish but [insert guildies name] had the best strategy of all time!" "....god I hate you guys"

MorteSphere:
...Hulk Hogan? Wow.

i know right?

So thats what Dave Chapelle has been doing all this time!

And I dont believe that Steven Spielberg or Hulk Hogan play WoW.

So they AREN'T lying when they say that they're hot, naked chicks!

Jeronus:
Kanye West plays WoW!

"I will let you have the loot but I just want to say The Lich King has the best loot of all time. ALL TIME."

someone Ninja'd me here :o
wow...I feel left out, now :( (I don't WoW...I Eve :))

Nope, even with naked girls and celebrities who play. WoW still isn't cool. Why they go to so much effort to make nerdy people go "wow that celebrity plays WoW, he's one of us!".

ANTM winner playing naked just seems like attention-seeking.

That's awesome.

Well, I certainly admit that she has some allure, and not solely because she isn't wearing any clothes...

I wouldn't play in the nude myself: it's too farkin' cold here, and I'm really conservative when it comes to clothing. If I could get away with it without roasting, I'd wear pants and long-sleeved shirts in the summer.

Well, she looks good in glasses.

... and little else.

Obrien Xp:
Funny, the WoW Fanboys (loud obnoxious ones) are gonna freak out when they find out that their beloved Felicia Day is voice acting for Guild Wars 2.

Yeah, except it's Guild Wars. Eww.

CantFaketheFunk:

Kanye West (Rapper)

yo Kanye, Im really happy for you, Imma let you play your gnome warrior, but Adrianne Curry is the sexiest WoW player of all time. Of All Time!

on another, unrelated note, Activision/Blizzard announces new ad campaign as millions swarm the World Of Warcraft website to activate accounts. Bobby Kotick has been rumored to of been hiring 20-29 year old models, when asked if this was part of the new ad campaign, Kotick replied: "uh, sure, lets go with that........."

Oh and can we say, if there is a "phone in" vote who just got millions of never get lucky nerds vote who never saw the show but saw THAT picture?

So? I just got finished playing Dragon Age Origins and I am butt nekkid. Not exactly news worth is it.

My chair makes my butt itch...

Besides, models and hookers do most things naked. It has never been important before.

i wont play till chuck norris does

Woman takes clothes off for attention, news at six.

FROGGEman2:
So they AREN'T lying when they say that they're hot, naked chicks!

oh, no, they are lying.

the ones that dont go around and say that non-stop however, might be girls, contrary to popular belief, there are some girls on the internets.

also, if you see a female tauren, 60% chance its a girl, 40% chance its a guy, 95% chance its a furry.

Hmmmm, I may have to revide my opinion of the game.

WTF!? Tony Kakko from Sonata Artica!? damn, oh yeah and Jesper Stromblad too.

Is this news???

I lol'd at Hulk Hogan.

Also...is that part of a nipple I see in that picture? I think it is.

I'd Love to know the stats of al their toons, sure they may play the game, but so they just play a few times a month and just have low level toons or do some actually play more seriously and raid a bit. I would also love to know whether their guild mates (if in a guild) know who they are IRL. Alas I will probably never know for sure though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 49190)