Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

Does the God of War III sex scene "have a point"? I don't know about that, but it does have lesbians and boobies.

**WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK**

Last week, God of War III brain-man Stig Asmussen said that the game had almost foregone a sex minigame entirely. "What is the point? If we do it, it has to have a point," said Asmussen about the series' traditional moment where Kratos displays his sociopathic virility.

To be fair, the above scene is out of context. It may have a point; I can't really say. But I can say that it does have three girls lying topless in a bed together getting it on. I suppose that's... some sort of achievement, isn't it? In a way?

Oh, who are we trying to kid - this is probably as relevant to the plot as the Heavy Rain shower scene. But look! Lesbians!

Ill be in my bunk...

Excuse me for about 5 minutes....

K I'm back.

Best sex scene so far. :D

Only 7 more days now right?

.......Giggidy

And now God of War 3 has me drooling over another thing.

That game is going to ruin my carpet!

And my pants..

meh.
needed more bestiality.

BOOBIES!

Now with that out of the way I can comment.

At least its just sex and not horrid, bloody violence with swears and decapitations. Think of the children here!

I was not aware that God of War sex scenes were quick time events...

Yeah, um, I'll be back in a little while... I have some dishes to wash, or something..

But seriously, I can't wait for this game to come out!

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.

0.o

Nice to see someone finally put sex in a mainstream game, I was getting sick of conservative society.

I can imagine this causing some controversy though...

Can't have blood, gore, decapitations and other concepts of over the top violence without tits and ass, amirite?

SakSak:

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.

The IQ of the entire mankind has been lowerd because of a sex scene? How is that possible?

Those two lesbians spoke like the teenagers of today.

"By. The. Gods."

Umm, a bit pointless if you ask me.
I mean, there are games that at least build up the relationships between the characters before such scenes like Mass Effect or Heavy Rain (yes, I won't shut up about this game, don't even bother). And then there is this.
Okay, it's outta context but the scene just screams "Hey! LESBIANS!".
I failed to see the "point".

crimson5pheonix:

Always have been, but this was just too funny to watch. The "Oh such power" bit had me in stitches.

It probably does have a point this time. Kratos is, after all, making his way through pretty much the entire Greek pantheon in the course of the game, and that's (according to other sources) Aphrodite (despite the hair-color change from God Of War I) and two of her "servants."

Of course my question would be...will he also kill her afterwards? (To paraphrase James Bond...at least it wasn't before.)

Haha, loved how the camera jerked with each thrust near the end, plus I like how Kratos pretty much as a fangirl base watching him.

Also, anyone else look at the quicktime events and figure out pretty quick what he's doing with each button?

Bobzer77:
0.o

Nice to see someone finally put sex in a mainstream game, I was getting sick of conservative society.

I can imagine this causing some controversy though...

Didn't Mass Effect do it too?

And because the general public will not approve of the whole brutality of the game, I can't see this part helping it. But hey, I'm not the one complaining, :3

Wow... if it wasn't strange enough, they added quick time events. Well, at least they have a sense of humour.

The girls talking was a bit weird. And then it turned to even weirder when they started doing it. But I'll be damned if it wasn't hot.

[snort] Other than those being the fakest breasts ever (when will developers learn how those things move?), that was rather amusing. About as erotic as linoleum, but amusing XD

That was hilarious

Now if you'll excuse me I have to change my pants.

reg42:
Wow... if it wasn't strange enough, they added quick time events. Well, at least they have a sense of humour.

I thought that both GoW and GoW 2 had quick-time events for sex scenes.
It's like a tradition.
A very screwed up tradition.

Yea, I've done that.

Am I the only one who thought this was more funny than sexy?

T-Bone24:
Those two lesbians spoke like the teenagers of today.

"By. The. Gods."

Heh, didn't notice that before.

Anyway, this scene was hilarious.

crimson5pheonix:

really?

the first two were.

IamQ:

The IQ of the entire mankind has been lowerd because of a sex scene? How is that possible?

Because someone thought it would be a good idea to associate the greek goddess of beauty, love, sensuality and sexuality with nothing but hot steamy sex, using poor animations, poor voice acting and the male character associated with a game that paints entire mountains red with the blood of his 5000+ dead enemies, mortal and immortal alike.

And someone besides the guy from the marketing department agreed.

And now half of the internet is drooling over that.

Daaaaayum

Its not sexy, it freaking hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in a while. >.<

Ugh. The acting is so cheesy. Couldn't part of that $44 million go towards decent horny actors?

Journeythroughhell:

reg42:

I thought that both GoW and GoW 2 had quick-time events for sex scenes.
It's like a tradition.
A very screwed up tradition.

Come to think of it... Yeah, GoW did (Don't know about GoW2).
Doesn't change the fact that it's a bit... odd.

rokkolpo:

crimson5pheonix:

really?

the first two were.

I never played any of the God of War games.

Ugh, this really does drag the series down in terms of respectability...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here