Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

When inquiring about why his son had been banned from Xbox Live for the next eight thousand years, a father learned something that he probably didn't want to know.

In today's installment of "hilarious bans," we point you to the curious case of Xbox Live user "i am BlaaaacK v." The user in question was suspended from Microsoft's Xbox Live service for quite a while - until December 31st, 9999 - but no notification had ever been given.

The user's father posted an inquiry on the Xbox Forums asking why his son had been banned without reason. The response?

"Your son was exposing himself on camera in Uno."

I would think that would be a very good reason to ban someone for the next eight millennia, actually - especially given we don't know the ages of any of the parties involved. But yes, there is probably a father getting ready to have a very serious talk with his son right about now.

It's okay, though. The guy can always hang out with the one Monster Hunter 3 cheater whose sentence was just slightly less harsh. Misery does love company, after all.

(Via NeoGAF)

Am i a bad person for finding this hilarious?

I wouldn't want to have that kind of conversation with my child if I had one.

Well, the little [expletive] got what he deserved.
I hate people like this. And at least some of them get caught, it seems...

Haha, awesome. I wonder if anyone EVER will get to play on his account. Highly unlikely but it would make a cool family heirloom.

I had read about this recently, and it never ceases to be hilarious.

I assume this kid is in for a loooonnnggg talk indeed.

I'll just wait for my ban to end.

Ha!

I saw this the other day and couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously if I was that kid's dad, I wouldn't want to know...poor guy :(

Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.

Ha! Now thats funny.

Now we have one less flasher on Live, the first of hopefully many.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

stupid kid

Aw well. I'm sure the dad will make sure the kid NEVER attempts such a thing ever again.

HA HA HA! How on earth did he think that they would not ban him?

Har har har! I consider myself amused, give me more...MORE!

ohhh, a linky.

I swear i reconize that gamertag.. I remeber lookign at their profile lol
Might just be me. Also, LOL!

Oh yeah, I saw that on LazyGamer earlier. I thought it was brilliant.
Gave me a good laugh.

We need to hear the next thing the father said.
Seriously.
Also, more people need to be permabanned for offences.

Baby Tea:
Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.

I am disappointed that you didn't go for the obvious pun, and comment about how "...his son is one of those dicks on Chatroulette."

-m

Xbox Live = banned for the rest of time.
Chatroulette = just another day at the office.

Joke's on you. In 8000 years you'll be seeing my penis again. Ha!

Legion:
I wouldn't want to have that kind of conversation with my child if I had one.

chyeah...well first I just laaaughed but then...well, I'm gonna be a bit wary next time I feel like playing UNO online

maybe it's safer to stick to the cards and in person lol

maybe Microsoft can give him a softer sentence after the kid's dad gives him a sound talk (or beating...on second thought, that sick kid might enjoy that) and reduce the sentence by a few decades

Microsoft have style.

I find this amusing, hilarious and I feel a sense of shame for the child's father.

I swear I've already seen someone get banned from something until the year 9999.

If someone else remembers it, let me know.

OP: LAWWWWWWWL

This is why I'm glad I'm not a dad....

This is classic.

Shockolate:
I swear I've already seen someone get banned from something until the year 9999.

If someone else remembers it, let me know.

OP: LAWWWWWWWL

Ah, you mean that one incident two and a half years ago, where this guy had illegal HALO 3 code and was playing it online and therefore got banned from Xbox Live until 9999? Yeah, I thought that was a laugh riot, but this one was hella funnier.

Ah, the ban until the year A.D. 9999. It's becoming all the rage in the realm of online gaming.

Marq:
Joke's on you. In 8000 years you'll be seeing my penis again. Ha!

I must admit that I smiled at this.

DatedSandwich:

If so, then I'm a very, very bad person.

That kid is going to get one hell of a talk from his dad.

DatedSandwich:

No, no. Any human being with a pulse would get a laugh out of this. It just means that you ARE a person!

He deserves it, in my time, I'd get a preventive ass-whooping to just prevent that. Either way, a long ass talk and the word pwned rings through my head. I should look into more hilarious bans.

You wanna know the scariest thing? there were probably thousands of people jerking of to that...

*shivers*

SextusMaximus:
Microsoft have style.

Capcom have style, Microsoft can copy what someone else has already done. Difference.

A permanent ban isn't dramatic enough a punishment for online nudity.

"You are banned from our realm of online play for eight thousaaaaand yeeeaaars!"

*dramatic thunder*

DatedSandwich:

No,im lauhing too when i read that xD

DatedSandwich:

Yes. It doesn't make it any less hilarious.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here