Gabe Newell: Valve E3 Surprise Isn't Episode 3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

What TV channel will E3 be on?

i really hope it isn't TF3 i mean they've barely finished their class updates for TF2. Also i hope they announce something along the lines of 'its not half life 2 episode 3, its half life 3!

Neither Portal 2 nor Episode 3? I just lost all interest for this year's E3...

portal 4 life 3?
...fortress?

Tharwen:
Is it bad that I recognise exactly which part of the game that screenshot is from?

no cause I saw it too immediantly... they should have held back on giving out pistols until you REALLY needed em =P

Dammit, Valve. I don't need another Kojima.

Why don't people just let go of Half Life already?
Jeez.

Aww... I was actually hoping for Episode 3!

John Funk:
Gabe Newell: Valve E3 Surprise Isn't Episode 3
On the bright side, PC gamers will probably have a damn good year when both Episode 3 and Diablo III release in 2014.

yay, 2 years after the world ends!
JK, but seriously, give me HL2E3
and if your surprise is L4D3, i will have a surprise for you.

I dont really want it to be the new source engine, i just want them to finished the dam story they started 12 years ago.

That part at the end makes me sad John. I don't want to wait that long for D3 AND HL2EP3. x.x!

unacomn:
Episode 3 has been dead ever since Lonbardi said Valve was going back to the monolithic style development program.
It's probably Half Life 3, or at least the next version of the engine, the one they've been hiring PS3 devs to build.

Yea this was the (perhaps overly hopeful) conclusion that me and some of my friends came to. Well, its supposed to be a *big* announcement and I really can't think of anything else that falls into that category.

Valve never makes bad games so i am not so very dissapointed. Though i am sarting just believe that there will never be a episode 3.

AMMO Kid:
What TV channel will E3 be on?

G4TV or pay-per-view,
also make that channel your favorite, its got The International Sexy Ladies Show

tghm1801:
Jeez.

Because we NEED an ending.

Sonuva...

They better got something good.

MeXR:

tghm1801:
Jeez.

How about this one?
EVERYBODY DIES, MAKING HALF LIFE 3 IMPOSSIBLE.

Hes gonna come out and say...

Gabe Newell:
I'm gay for Microsoft. I want to have Microsofts children in me. I want to be able to feel every in......

It gets a little X-Rated from there so i won't go on.

OT: I would love for it to be he apologizes for all the bad things he's said about Sony and PS3 and is not gonna be a Xbox Exclusive creator.

tghm1801:

MeXR:

tghm1801:
Jeez.

How about this one?

I was kinda hoped you'll say NUKES.

thenumberthirteen:
What could the surprise be now? Team Fortress 3? L4D3? Portal 4, a game so awesome it tore a hole in time (the same fate that befell Duke Nukem)? Maybe a brand new game!

You know, there is another photo about Duke Nukem Forever and Valve. It was something about June 18th 2010. There is a bit of evidence that it's fake, and someone said Gabe Newell said it's fake but we'll see.

MeXR:

tghm1801:

MeXR:

tghm1801:
Jeez.

How about this one?

I was kinda hoped you'll say NUKES.

Heh, http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

hahahahhahahaha

Honestly I think they are just never going to release it. Valve totally missed the point of episodic content, hell most companys would have released an entire new game in this amount of time.

damnit i was seriously pumped for episode 3 sigh anyone notice how in a short amount of time (2 years) they released 2 meh games that should have been one yes this means you left4dead

damb it, I'm getting worried episode 3 will just be another duke nukem forever.

Fralf:
damb it, I'm think that episode 3 already is duke nukem forever.

Fixed.

GideonB:

Fralf:

Fixed.

What?????????????

FUCK.

Newell, what the hell! Half-Life is the series that put you guys on the map! Why not finish up Half life 2 already?! We've waited SIX. FUCKING. YEARS.

This is gonna bite Valve in the ass. I wish they would at least MENTION Dr. Freeman instead of letting his crowbar rust in the corner.

If they announce Left 4 Dead 3, the shit is going to be thrown by the fans(see what I did there?)

If it's Left 4 Dead 3...
>:(

It's getting to the point that I really kind of don't care if it gets released or not. If it does, yay, but if not, oh well.

Oh, if this is Left 4 Dead 3... man, I think the Fanboy rage will break the scale.

Don't worry Half-Life fans! Only a few more decades left until Episode 3!

Fralf:

GideonB:

Fralf:

Fixed.

What?????????????

I changed what you said to the truth.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook