What Videogame Villain Are You?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Videogame heroes and anti-heroes tend to hog the spotlight, but they'd be nothing without those iconic opponents that provide opportunities for derring-do. Just as sunlight has no meaning without darkness, a hero is nothing without a villain. This week at The Escapist, we're celebrating bad guys and all their evil schemes. Secret lairs, plans for world domination, legions of minions, and an unnatural fondness for spikes: Oh, villains, how we love you.

This quiz is designed to let you embrace your inner badness - and we know you have some - by revealing the villain that you're most like. Don't like the results? Take it again and change your answers! That's what a villain would do, right?

Don't forget to let us know which character you got, preferably by announcing it with an evil cackle.

Ready? Mwaaaa ha ha haaaaaa.....

(Take the Quiz.)

I'm team rocket. Oh joy.

Susan Arendt:

Videogame heroes and anti-heroes tend to hog the spotlight, but they'd be nothing without those iconic opponents that provide opportunities for derring-do. Just as sunlight has no meaning without darkness, a hero is nothing without a villain. This week at The Escapist, we're celebrating bad guys and all their evil schemes. Secret lairs, plans for world domination, legions of minions, and an unnatural fondness for spikes: Oh, villains, how we love you.

This quiz is designed to let you embrace your inner badness - and we know you have some - by revealing the villain that you're most like. Don't like the results? Take it again and change your answers! That's what a villain would do, right?

Don't forget to let us know which character you got, preferably by announcing it with an evil cackle.

Ready? Mwaaaa ha ha haaaaaa.....

(Take the Quiz.)

Taking it now...btw,, love the escapist office walkthrough X3

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/92 Really? Bowser? XDDDDD

HELL YES! Team Rocket! Great quiz.

The Pacman ghosts? Awesome! Retry anyway.

Dr. Robotnik

Take this quiz
WTF? I ticked the "Pets can add a lot to your life", and I get the villain that hates small furry creatures? There's a reason I'm vegetarian, you know. Silly Escapist. You've let me down on this one.

And now I have a badge to announce it to the world. Great.

EDIT: Took it again and got Team Rocket. Still not quite right, far as I'm concerned, but better than the alternative.

Sephiroth

Take this quiz

FUCK YES!

Calumon: Why am I a Pacman Ghost?

Sephiroth. I don't know who that is... I want to be Doctor Insano!

The question about animals just has 3 positive answers, so they're really no "I dislike animals" option at all.

Still ended up with Robotnik though, that pleases me.

Bowser. Probably should have seen that coming. Welp one of the neighbors called a plumber, off to go shoot fireballs at him.

Whut, I turned out to be a tie between GLaDOS and Sephiroth... why Sephiroth?! I don't have overblown mommy issues :<

Umm.... Sephiroth? SEPHIROTH??

"Gloomy, emo, and with a curious fashion sense, but you have legions of fans, just the same."

Okey, I guess...

Bowser
Bowser

Take this quiz
Bowser apparently, which is appropriate, because I've never cared much for Mario.

Bowser! Now where's my princess?

it says im Sephiroth but im nothing like him so i took it again and i was a pac man ghost which kicks ass.

Shiva... duhh xD

Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Take this quiz

Somehow that's incredibly appropriate.

Frequen-Z:
The question about animals just has 3 positive answers, so they're really no "I dislike animals" option at all.

Still ended up with Robotnik though, that pleases me.

I didn't like that question at all, not very well thought out in my opinion. I'm glad you're happy with the result though.

Team Rocket? Didn't see that one coming. How come the cool kids get Sephiroth?

The Lich King, hell yeah!

M. Bison?

........I'm cool with that.

Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Take this quiz

Yeah that's right bitches i'm just that evil.

I'm kind of happy about this as i've never considered myself a villain, unless I had to be....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sephiroth & Pac-Man Ghosts
Sephiroth & Pac-Man Ghosts

You know i would be pissed off because i hate the FF games but because they added the packman gohsts im content with this outcome.

EDIT:

thenumberthirteen:
Sephiroth. I don't know who that is... I want to be Doctor Insano!

Yes, another insano fan! Science shall rule!!!

M. Bison
M. Bison

Take this quiz

I do indeed make ass-kicking look like an art form.
When I saw The Lich King and Sephiroth were the same, I was a tad dissapointed.

I do want to know what the other options are, though. So far I've gotten Eggman/Robotnik, M. Bison, Sephiroth/The Lich King, the Pacman Ghosts, and Bowser. I know Team Rocket is still out there, any others?

Edit: Just got Team Rocket. "You constanly get trounced by a kid and an electric rat, but at least you try." Lol.

Team Rocket....thought that was bad then i saw they have Gargamel on that list...

Looks like team rocket is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!!!!

GlaDos

Take this quiz

You understand that sometimes cruelty is necessary...for science!

Though not what I expected, strangely fitting. I approve.

Lich King yay

Sorry, but what about all the cool video game villains? I mean, stuff like Team Rocket or Bowser or Robotnik are well known, but... Really?

"Well, you found me.
Congratulations.
Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you have managed to break so far is my heart.
Why don't we just settle for that and call it a day? I guess we both know that isn't going to happen..."

I'm GLaDos, this was a triumph!!

Oh come on! Bowser?! Hmmm.... better than Team Rocket I suppose....

vaderaider:
I'm team rocket. Oh joy.

Also Team Rocket... Oh happy happy joy joy...

Team Rocket...
I tried again and got Sephiroth, and I don't even like Final Fantasy...
I'm going to try it one last time

Edit: This was a Triumph, I'm making a note here HUGE SUCCESS!
GlaDos
GlaDos

Take this quiz

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54301)