What Videogame Villain Are You?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 18 NEXT

GlaDos

Take this quiz

HUGE SUCCESS!!!

The Lich King

Take this quiz

Eh... I guess... Although, I don't really know much about the Lich King. I originally got PacMan Ghost but I fixed one of my answers to make it more appropriate and ended up with him.

There will be cake, once the science is done.

Welcome to the Aperture science training program. You are allowed to use standard safety protocol, but keep in mind that the Aperture Science facility is not responsible for any injuries caused by training in the facility.

Now read the previous statement with a GlaDos-like voice in your head.

team rocket Mwaaaa ha ha haaaaaa.....*sobs*

King of kings; Sephiroth!

I can get behind that. ;)

The Lich King
The Lich King

Take this quiz

I was hoping for Bison but this is cool even though i've never played WoW in my life

Czargent Sane:

Redlin5:

Pretty cool, I must admit. I took the quiz again to get the Team Rocket badge though because it is awesome!

now I only have the vaguest idea who sephiroth is, but if this is any indication, we might have a good match here. (bonus points if the girl is a main character)
(super bonus points if the girl is a love interest)

Sephiroth is the main antagonist of Final Fantasy 7. He's a flagship villain for Square-Enix, and shows up often on peoples favorite villain lists. In the game Sephiroth---

I'm a fan myself. :)

Yuss i got glad0s,
There will be cake !

Firia:

Czargent Sane:

Redlin5:

Pretty cool, I must admit. I took the quiz again to get the Team Rocket badge though because it is awesome!

now I only have the vaguest idea who sephiroth is, but if this is any indication, we might have a good match here. (bonus points if the girl is a main character)
(super bonus points if the girl is a love interest)

Sephiroth is the main antagonist of Final Fantasy 7. He's a flagship villain for Square-Enix, and shows up often on peoples favorite villain lists. In the game Sephiroth---

I'm a fan myself. :)

oh, well he seems pretty badass then. cool.

"Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we should put our differences behind us. For science. You monster."

Hey! There was not an option for cake in the test. I want cake.

*cries* Team Rocket?! Why? I took it twice and I STILL got Team Rocket! /wrist

Wait a minute, I got the Lich King? But, I don't play World of Warcraft..Just doesn't seem befitting of my brand of villainy.

Edit: Team Rocket? Really? I'm on the level of two people who are abnormally obsessed with a Pikachu?

Pac-Man Ghosts
Pac-Man Ghosts

Take this quiz

I got Team Rocket the first time, but then I took it again and got the Pac-Man ghosts. Yay?

M. Bison
M. Bison

Take this quiz

Though, really, only one thought came to my mind:

I've probably been ninja'd about 50 times over with this gag

The Lich King & Team Rocket

Take this quiz

What an odd combination. Two silly inept villains and the chilly embodiment of evil. I will entertaining you with my antics and then CRUSH YOUR SOUL!

Got the lich king, which is funny considering I also got the pony lover in what gamer are you, so I guess that makes me a super villain that likes kittens :)

Andronicus:
Dr. Robotnik

Take this quiz
WTF? I ticked the "Pets can add a lot to your life", and I get the villain that hates small furry creatures? There's a reason I'm vegetarian, you know. Silly Escapist. You've let me down on this one.

And now I have a badge to announce it to the world. Great.

EDIT: Took it again and got Team Rocket. Still not quite right, far as I'm concerned, but better than the alternative.

well he doesn't eat them he uses them as a living battery

well I tried 5 times and although team rocket does fit me since I'm not very evil I wanted bowser

Another aspiring Bowser here.

I guess that's what I get for wanting someone to share my mansion with. Even if it does have a lava pool in the basement. And ghosts. And spinning fiery blades...all right! Maybe I have home security issues! That doesn't make me a ravaging horny beast with cool hair.

Dammit.

GlaDos

Take this quiz

whats funny is i will occasionally shout FOR SCIENCE!!!

lich king bitches!

Team Rocket: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...ha...ha...heh...God we suck.

Lich King? okay?

I'm just going to try for bowser tomorrow... this quiz sucks

I got Team Rocket. I'm not much of a bad guy I suppose.

Yikes. Sephiroth. I don't know who that is, but I don't like it. Let's take it again....

Doctor Robotnik. Acceptable.

Sephiorth...? Really?
Ah well.
Mwaaaa ha ha...fangirls

Robotnik. That was very unexpected.

Team Kuchinawa is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn *ding*

Team Rocket lmao

I realize this sort of thing is about as insightful and accurate as throwing darts blindfolded but...

An inspirational statue, like perhaps Buddha
(Re: Parents)No, and don't speak of them again in my presence
What would you like to study? Behavioral science

... How does that equate to Team Rocket? But most shocking is:

Which of these is most important to you? : Intelligence - Looks may fade, but brainpower lasts.

Doesn't that basically negate any possibility of Team Rocket by itself? They're dumb as bricks and vain as hell.

Team Rocket... *sigh*

Well, does this mean I get a Wobbuffet?

OH FUCK YEAH!

I'm GlaDos. Truly, this is surprisingly fitting.

Sephiroth, or the Lich king? So I get to chose between two big swords? Not what I had in mind...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here